Pro Day

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
swampnik
Surge

Canteen participated in the Pro Day. I guess that means he decided not to stay and play for Coach Fritz this year now that he has healed up. That's a shame.
nic, nic, nic, swamp!
-Jack N. (Easy Rider)
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

The Leglue portion of the article has me jonesing for a N.O. roast beef Po Boy. There's a place, I forget the name, practically under Causeway Blvd, that makes one of the finest in the world! I try to stop there on the way to the airport to give myself and whoever's with me the final N'awlins hurrah!

Right next door is a Tulane friendly bar, too!
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
ajcalhoun
Swell

DfromCT wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:47 pm The Leglue portion of the article has me jonesing for a N.O. roast beef Po Boy. There's a place, I forget the name, practically under Causeway Blvd, that makes one of the finest in the world! I try to stop there on the way to the airport to give myself and whoever's with me the final N'awlins hurrah!

Bear's Po Boys @ Gennaro's Bar, corner of Causeway and Metairie Road.
God Bless Everyone!
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

ajcalhoun wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:09 pm
DfromCT wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:47 pm The Leglue portion of the article has me jonesing for a N.O. roast beef Po Boy. There's a place, I forget the name, practically under Causeway Blvd, that makes one of the finest in the world! I try to stop there on the way to the airport to give myself and whoever's with me the final N'awlins hurrah!

So, good, so, good, so good!
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
GreenLantern
Riptide

DfromCT wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:20 pm

Bear's is good, but nothing is better than R&O's in Bucktown. The bread is toasted crunchy-perfect and the roast beef poboy (or roast beef with ham) may be the best bite of food that you can put in your mouth. It's so rich with gravy you may have to take a bath after eating it, but I promise you won't be disappointed.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

GreenLantern wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:24 pm
DfromCT wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:20 pm

Bear's is good, but nothing is better than R&O's in Bucktown. The bread is toasted crunchy-perfect and the roast beef poboy (or roast beef with ham) may be the best bite of food that you can put in your mouth. It's so rich with gravy you may have to take a bath after eating it, but I promise you won't be disappointed.
This.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Bear’s in Covington also awesome! Get the roast beef dressed.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981