Tulane Fan & Grad passes

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

On Monday Tulane lost one of it's most loyal Fans. His name will never appear on any building, stadium, field or court. He was the type of fan that Tulane is desperate for, the kind who proudly flew his Tulane flag in front of his Gonzales, LA home. The type of Fan who purchased tickets and attended games, the type of fan who appreciated the young men and women who went between the lines so we could be enteratined for a few hours. The type of Fan who appreciated outstanding plays being made, even if it were by the opposing team, becasue he understood the time and dedication it took in order to make those plays. this past Spring he met with Tulane officials and presented them with several boxes of memorabilia and Stadium seats that will be displayed at the Wilson center in the near future, his name will not appear there either. He battled cancer for 5 years, first losing a kidney, then part of his stomach and intestine and finally just a few weeks ago part of his spine, he was a fighter, the type of fighter i wish I was. He was an excellent person, he helped many and never sought recoginigtion, becasue it was the right thing to do. He was never on any Deans List, but there is not a doubt in my mind he was one of the most intelligent people to graduated from Tulane University. I miss my little brother so much, and I never told him I loved near enough times . This Sunday, Keith will be laid to rest, he has joined my Dad and my other younger brother Chris, also a Tulane Grad in Heaven. I only hope and pray that one day I will also be able to join them. Please, go tell someone you love them, it is the best give you can give

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
GreenLantern
Riptide

Sincere condolences, golfnut.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Woody, I'm am at a loss for words. But that doesn't mean that my love and thoughts and prayers are not with you and your family.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
winwave
Top of the WAVE

So sorry for your loss golf. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Houma de Wave
Swell

I offer my prayers and sympathies to you and your family.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Sorry for your loss Woody. That was an enlightening story on your brother.
May he Rest In Peace and thanks for sharing. God Bless you and your family throughout these difficult times.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
greenie78
Riptide

Sorry for your loss Golf.
Jaxwave
Swell

Condolences and prayers to you and your family.
Pepper
Swell

Very sorry for your loss.
"Purple & Gold? You look ridiculous!"-Johnny Be Good.
MicMan
Swell

Condolences, keeping you and your family in mind,
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Condolences. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
TXWave88
Surge

Sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing and Thinking about you and your family.