Colin Slater transferring

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

https://twitter.com/caguirre2187/status ... 7263592448

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
GreenLantern
Riptide

Colin is looking for a starting postion. He was quite a step up from Von Julien and had some good moments on the floor this year. I wish him well. He's a very smart, likable, and approachable young man.
galvezwave
Swell

I thought he sparked the team at times and should have gotten more PT. Always showed great support from the bench. Kinda stings. Good luck to the kid.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

He showed flashes but the staff clearly wasn't sold on him. It will be interesting to see how it works out for him. As for us it gives another scholly to give and god knows we need help. May it be used wisely.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
rollinggreen
High Tide

Smart guy!
JerseyWave
Riptide

Too bad. I remember reading how excited he was to go to Tulane and return to his hometown from California. He was the only Conroy signee to stay with his commitment after Conroy was fired. We definitely need a higher level performer at point guard to compete in the AAC.
DrBox
Riptide

JerseyWave wrote:Too bad. I remember reading how excited he was to go to Tulane and return to his hometown from California. He was the only Conroy signee to stay with his commitment after Conroy was fired. We definitely need a higher level performer at point guard to compete in the AAC.
The others were let go by Dunleavy. But, indeed, he really wanted to be here; too bad it didn't work out.