The Passing of a TU Fan Frank Basile

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
Houma de Wave
Swell

Worth passing on to Tulane fans, Frank Basile from Houma, a lifelong Tulane backer, passed away yesterday. Frank owned Modern Marine Power in Houma and was very good to the Tulane Athletic Department over the years while being a true, ardent fan. He was very tight at one time with the great Ralph Pedersen. Sometimes good folks like these pass on and we don't hear about it.

winwave
Top of the WAVE

Sorry to hear of his passing. I'll keep his family in my prayers through this difficult period of loss.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Great fan. He will be missed. Prayers to his family.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

May the warm light, of Gods Love, shine brightly upon him and his family and bring them comfort and peace
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
MicMan
Swell

Houma de Wave wrote:Worth passing on to Tulane fans, Frank Basile from Houma, a lifelong Tulane backer, passed away yesterday. Frank owned Modern Marine Power in Houma and was very good to the Tulane Athletic Department over the years while being a true, ardent fan. He was very tight at one time with the great Ralph Pedersen. Sometimes good folks like these pass on and we don't hear about it.

Was that Mr. Pedersen who ran the UC back in the 80s? A nicer person you wouldn't meet.
Houma de Wave
Swell

MicMan wrote:
Houma de Wave wrote:Worth passing on to Tulane fans, Frank Basile from Houma, a lifelong Tulane backer, passed away yesterday. Frank owned Modern Marine Power in Houma and was very good to the Tulane Athletic Department over the years while being a true, ardent fan. He was very tight at one time with the great Ralph Pedersen. Sometimes good folks like these pass on and we don't hear about it.

Was that Mr. Pedersen who ran the UC back in the 80s? A nicer person you wouldn't meet.
Yes. Back in the ‘80s, Coach Pedersen would often attend our Booster club meetings. He loved us Cajuns and we loved him back.
MicMan
Swell

Mr. Pete!