Tulane vs. Rutgers

The scoreboard! Check up and report on all game scores.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Defense is wore out.

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
sader24
Tsunami

Doss beat again.
Profoundwizard
Swell

mbawavefan12 wrote:
tpstulane wrote:
GreenLantern wrote:If this is the second concussion for Lee, he could be lost for the season.
The first one they are claiming "heat"related. So if he had one it would be his first.
Whatever, he stinks right now, i guess the best pov is that we should waste this year developing a qb who leads the nation in ints. Great. Love the credibility. Don't care about talent reports, care about reusults. No idea how the old timers deal with this mess. We had zero chance of winning this game against the worst b10 team. Thats a fact.
Lee was throwing pretty well today. We could have gotten back into this game with him.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Lee is light years better than any other QB we have. We can't score now.
Tulane Class of 1981
Jonathan
Riptide

Tulane is the worst team in the nation in coaching defense offense and special teams. PRESIDENT Fitts clean house on our AD and complete coaching staff. $1.5 m a year for this trash a joke
Profoundwizard
Swell

I don't know what's going on with Doss today. He'd been beaten a few times this year, but nothing like today.
Jonathan
Riptide

Tulane is the worst team in the nation in coaching defense offense and special teams. PRESIDENT Fitts clean house on our AD and complete coaching staff. $1.5 m a year for this trash a joke
Dupergreenie
Surge

Jonathan wrote:Why was this thread moved? Paying CJ 1.5m a year is a joke. Our coaching sucks big time. No discipline on team. Bring back Tommy Boy!
You are a joke. Chris Farley is dead and even if he wasn't I don't think he could coach. Stop posting you ignorant bastard.
Jonathan
Riptide

I feel that I am watching a Scelfo or Toledo team
Wavetime
Swell

Rutgers Stadium (High Point Stadium) holds 52k and change. I guess it's about 75% full.
Dr. Rosenrosen
High Tide

I would take the Scelfos right now over this staff. And I am completely sober.
Jonathan
Riptide

Who is Chris Farley? . Only Tulane gentlemen post on this website and they never call each other b-stards. Get a life!
Profoundwizard
Swell

Dr. Rosenrosen wrote:I would take the Scelfos right now over this staff. And I am completely sober.
Maybe you should start drinking then.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Season over already
Tulane Class of 1981
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

Wavetime wrote:
mbawavefan12 wrote:
tpstulane wrote:
GreenLantern wrote:If this is the second concussion for Lee, he could be lost for the season.
The first one they are claiming "heat"related. So if he had one it would be his first.
Whatever, he stinks right now, i guess the best pov is that we should waste this year developing a qb who leads the nation in ints. Great. Love the credibility. Don't care about talent reports, care about reusults. No idea how the old timers deal with this mess. We had zero chance of winning this game against the worst b10 team. Thats a fact.

He didn't throw one today and was 7 for 8 when he was pulled. Not making excuses, facts.
Moral victories. Yay. Folks now going to contend that lee getting hurt was the difference? This whole situation sucks. I won't accept a loser, ya'll can. Like i said, i respect the old timers who carry hope and come back year to year. I invest both finacially and season tics, but i expect results. We had one big play and a pile of crap. I apologize as i want the best, but this is not fun but in fact painful.
Last edited by mbawavefan12 on Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Rosenrosen
High Tide

The Scelfos won a bowl game and had semi-entertaining offenses. They were below average, but absolutely better than this staff.
ajcalhoun
Swell

Jonathan wrote:Only Tulane gentlemen post on this website!
God Bless Everyone!
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

Take it to the main forum.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6305
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)