Sacred heart

The scoreboard! Check up and report on all game scores.
Dave breslin
Swell

It's 3:34. Any update on baseball score. You know, the team that won't help our rpi because we are so good and unknown teams are all bad. I voiced before-- WIN and then worry about our schedule!!! Your image is based on WINNING not by getting the shit kicked out of you by a big time/name team.. There is an answer to the chicken and egg. WIN or be the loser and whine.

RobertM320
Green Wave

You are right, the first thing to do is WIN.

Unfortunately, the last score I saw was 3-2, Sacred Heart was leading in the 7th. Wave only had 3 hits at that point.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
RobertM320
Green Wave

That was the final. Wave only had 5 hits.

I found all the college baseball scores on http://www.d1baseball.com
Jonathan
Riptide

Only two posts on this game thread. What does that tell you? Rick Jones and his team suck again this year. No NCAA since 2008 including this year.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Jonathan wrote:Only two posts on this game thread. What does that tell you? Rick Jones and his team suck again this year. No NCAA since 2008 including this year.
Probably because most fans that post were at the game today.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981