FAU Gameday Thread

The scoreboard! Check up and report on all game scores.
Wave QB
Swell

Hanging out in Fort Lauderdale for the night. The couple of FAU alums or fans that I have met don't seem fired up thus far. Anway, I will be in Boca Rat in the morning.

ROLL WAVE!

jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

Wave QB wrote:Hanging out in Fort Lauderdale for the night. The couple of FAU alums or fans that I have met don't seem fired up thus far. Anway, I will be in Boca Rat in the morning.

ROLL WAVE!
Their program is 2-6 and in turmoil. Today should be the first time Tulane goes into a game knowing it is the better team and should win (regardless of Vegas) and needs to go and dominate the football game.

Roll Wave.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

While there is certainly turmoil, it may or may not be a rallying point for an FAU team that's much better than their record indicates. If ever there's a week we need to come out of the locker room strong, it's this one. The longer we let them hang around, or worse, play with a lead, the more they'll believe in themselves. It would be a great time for this Tulane team to have it's first dominant performance.

Roll Wave!
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
RobertM320
Green Wave

Just win!
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
Eaglewave
Swell

DfromCT wrote:While there is certainly turmoil, it may or may not be a rallying point for an FAU team that's much better than their record indicates. If ever there's a week we need to come out of the locker room strong, it's this one. The longer we let them hang around, or worse, play with a lead, the more they'll believe in themselves. It would be a great time for this Tulane team to have it's first dominant performance.

Roll Wave!
All man DfromCT. Some of us believe we are for real. Stop being afraid to get fired up! We are coming to Boca Raton to win game number 7 and whip some owl asss.
Ball Sumrall!
OUG
Riptide

Let's get it done today... We should be able to run the ball against this team, let's commit to that and pass off the run. This needs to be a smack 'em in the mouth game. If they quit, we can win 34-10 and silence some doubters.
JDTulane
Riptide

start yet ? vid feed aint up yet
wavefan03
Surge

JDTulane wrote:start yet ? vid feed aint up yet
yea I don't know what's up with all access video isn't working
JDTulane
Riptide

TOUCHDOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN INTERCEPTION
JDTulane
Riptide

bad penalties for tulane. 20 yrds already. 1st n goal fau
RobertM320
Green Wave

7-7, 5 minutes left in first. First two possessions are three and outs for the Wave.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
JDTulane
Riptide

bad
RobertM320
Green Wave

If you can't get an audio link to Graff to work, try this.

http://www.freefootballradio.com/floridaatlantic.html

Click on the first option WEFL 760. It takes you to ESPN 106.3 streaming, and a 15 second commercial. After that commercial, the broadcast will be on. Its a little behind the Gametracker,

As I typed this, Lorenzo Doss just picked up a fumble and returned it to the FAU 28.
wavefan03
Surge

http://www.1061neworleans.com/ working for me. I signed up for All Access but video isn't working.
wavemania
Surge

WWL TV has A Tulane score app!
JDTulane
Riptide

damn tulane defense is keepin us in it!
dpm wave
Swell

Listening on Tune-in radio. 1240 KANE (Lafayette).

Doss with a pick. Wave 1st and goal @ the 10. End of 1st Q. End of beer #1.
sader24
Tsunami

Supposedly they've given up tryin to fix the video and its just gonna be audio.
RobertM320
Green Wave

I've also checked, and it looks like none of the Tulane radio network affiliates are allowed to stream the broadcast either. Our broadcast media presence totally sucks.
RobertM320
Green Wave

wavefan03 wrote:http://www.1061neworleans.com/ working for me. I signed up for All Access but video isn't working.
It works, but be careful. Once it goes to a commercial, it has a tendency to stay there and continue running commercials even after the game starts again. It never goes back to the game, and you have to close out the page and re enter.
wavefan03
Surge

wavefan03 wrote:http://www.1061neworleans.com/ working for me. I signed up for All Access but video isn't working.
It's slow and a few plays behind Gamecast. The announcers are morons and talk crap about yachts and the westbank. But it works.

I want my All Access $ back.
JDTulane
Riptide

LOL @ this Nicholas Cage ad for Will Rogers Institute
sader24
Tsunami

All access has screwed me again. Also our offense is horrible. My one complaint about the coaching this far is the inability to get this offense moving in any form or fashion.
wavemania
Surge

Touchdown!!!!
Eaglewave
Swell

Be patient. The offense will get rolling.
Ball Sumrall!