Tulane at Syracuse

The scoreboard! Check up and report on all game scores.
tnelly15
Riptide

A whiff from Monroe, he's been really disappointing this season.

JerseyWave
Riptide

Rick Dickson is the Tulane model!
OUG
Riptide

Unproven coaches are all anyone in the non-BCS gets.

Has nothing tondo with by having team ready to play. This is elementary and the second game this has happened in. Nobody is taking care of their assignments.
greenphantom
Swell

And North Texas is playing competitive so far with Georgia. This could be the beginning of a long losing streak.
ExileWave
Surge

sader24 wrote:
OUG wrote:We are absolutely giving this game away. I don't want to hear **** about the Tulane model, recruiting, whatever. This team is gift wrapping this game for an average Syracuse team.
The Tulane Model is the reason we have to hire unproven head coaches on the cheap. Nobody else wants to come here.
+1 Sader. There is a reason he was a position coach for his whole career. Recruiter? Yes. Head Coach? Not so far...TBD
RobertM320
Green Wave

Makes you wonder -- we're we even ready to play against LaTech, or was it just that LaTech was so bad we won in spite of ourselves?
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
JerseyWave
Riptide

5 TDs in the first 20 minutes of the game. Don't worry, Cow/Dick Stadium will help recruiting.
greenie78
Riptide

RobertM320 wrote:Makes you wonder -- we're we even ready to play against LaTech, or was it just that LaTech was so bad we won in spite of ourselves?
LA Tech is bad.
AugWave
Swell

We look like hot ass out there..
I don't yell. I don't scream. I don't argue. I just hit 'em over the head with a bottle.
sader24
Tsunami

This is all 100% coaching. End of story. 2 Blocked punts, multiple false starts, a center who can't snap the ball in an offense that's primarily shotgun, defensive players not getting calls from the sideline, flat for the 1st quarter, etc. etc. This is one of the most poorly coached games I've ever seen in anything. No heart, no intelligence, our head coach looks like he has no control whatsoever, he's got assistant coaches telling him to STFU and leave them alone, he looks like a deer in headlights. Stop me when I'm exaggerating or wrong. The sideline looks like it's in total disarray, his huddles during timeouts look completely unorganized. The list goes on. He's clearly not in charge out there.
RobertM320
Green Wave

Interesting that LaTech is beating Kansas at half, 7-3. Higgins at QB again.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
sader24
Tsunami

OUG wrote:Unproven coaches are all anyone in the non-BCS gets.

Has nothing tondo with by having team ready to play. This is elementary and the second game this has happened in. Nobody is taking care of their assignments.

Give me a break dude, wake up and smell the horribly run Athletic Department.
JerseyWave
Riptide

21 points gift wrapped from Tulane special teams.
sader24
Tsunami

tnelly15 wrote:A whiff from Monroe, he's been really disappointing this season.
Without a doubt.
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

RobertM320 wrote:And on a side note... why is it that the biggest critics of everything on this board, wavedat and jonathanjoseph, don't ever participate in just commenting on the game. If they can't trash the university or us, they have nothing to say.

Now, back to the game.
You are an idiot. Ive been too busy throwing things to post here.
tnelly15
Riptide

What a play!
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

35 points in the first half so far. Special teams is coaching. This will be a few years of maybe before restarting, this group cannot coach.
sader24
Tsunami

jonathanjoseph wrote:
RobertM320 wrote:And on a side note... why is it that the biggest critics of everything on this board, wavedat and jonathanjoseph, don't ever participate in just commenting on the game. If they can't trash the university or us, they have nothing to say.

Now, back to the game.
I thought ya'll blocked them anyway.
JerseyWave
Riptide

jonathanjoseph wrote:

Now, back to the game.
We all must be idiots for keeping up with this pathetic football program/athletic department!

Down with Dickson!!!
sader24
Tsunami

Montana is going to get killed.
sader24
Tsunami

Uzdavnis might be the worst Offensive Lineman I've ever seen.
greenie78
Riptide

sader24 wrote:Uzdavnis might be the worst Offensive Lineman I've ever seen.
+100
sader24
Tsunami

We have the most uncreative running game in America. Our offensive line looks like the French in World War 2.
JerseyWave
Riptide

How many chances do we get inside the 10 yard line and fail to get the ball into the end zone.
greenie78
Riptide

sader24 wrote:Montana is going to get killed.