Basketball vs Bethune Cook

The scoreboard! Check up and report on all game scores.
msdos
Swell

We started off slow but picked it up. its now 37-35, good guys.

msdos
Swell

also, looking at all access theres no one there except for students. behind benches is empty
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

msdos wrote:also, looking at all access theres no one there except for students. behind benches is empty
Like I have said, fill this place first then worry about a bigger place. As long as we play in CUSA we won't need a 7,500 arena.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

As long as we don't have a 7,500 seat arena we'll be in cusalite.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
JDTulane
Riptide

winwave wrote:As long as we don't have a 7,500 seat arena we'll be in cusalite.
lololololololololololol
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Glad to know you hang on my every post. So far the BE has said we have to play in 17,500 arena b/c ours isn't big enough. Then let's see what the BE is by the time we get in. Of course a chickenshit coward like you won't be anywhere to be found. Sober up and get a life. I mean seriously we lose in basketball to San Diego and this is what you got to do w/your time. There is no bigger a**hole on this board than you . You represent all that is wrong w/Tulane athletics. It's why it's a failure and will remain a failure.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tnelly15
Riptide

winwave wrote:Glad to know you hang on my every post
Dont act like you didnt bring up a post of mine from weeks ago one time calling me a contarian. When one time I said Kevin Thomas sucked after you talked about how awesome he was with Callahan at PG and then a few weeks later I asked why he hadnt played. And that's not an example of hanging on someones every post, just as JD's bump of your claim isnt an example of that either. That's just people remembering claims other members made, not really a big deal.
winwave wrote:There is no bigger a**hole on this board than you .
Completely false and also hilarious considering you just called him a "chickenshit coward" and told him he needs to "Sober up and get a life" in the same paragraph.
winwave wrote:You represent all that is wrong w/Tulane athletics. It's why it's a failure and will remain a failure.
I chuckle every time I see this retarded saying that has become a cliche' on this board. Not one bit of truth to it and it makes no sense really. I think you and wavedat are the two I remember using this bullshit cliche'.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

tnelly15 wrote:
winwave wrote:Glad to know you hang on my every post
Dont act like you didnt bring up a post of mine from weeks ago one time calling me a contarian. When one time I said Kevin Thomas sucked after you talked about how awesome he was with Callahan at PG and then a few weeks later I asked why he hadnt played. And that's not an example of hanging on someones every post, just as JD's bump of your claim isnt an example of that either. That's just people remembering claims other members made, not really a big deal.
winwave wrote:There is no bigger a**hole on this board than you .
Completely false and also hilarious considering you just called him a "chickenshit coward" and told him he needs to "Sober up and get a life" in the same paragraph.
winwave wrote:You represent all that is wrong w/Tulane athletics. It's why it's a failure and will remain a failure.
I chuckle every time I see this retarded saying that has become a cliche' on this board. Not one bit of truth to it and it makes no sense really. I think you and wavedat are the two I remember using this bullsh*t cliche'.
The point was it's a Saturday night and he pulls up a prior post that wasn't even in the conversation currently. He does need to sober up and get a life. You need one too. As for Thomas I never said he was awesome. Like jd you like to lie to try to make your point. I said he showed promise in the latter part of his freshman year. Others have posted similar comments in wondering why he isn't playing.

There is a lot of truth to the enabling comment. So enjoy the continued losing.