mbb Tulane vs Wofford 6pm ct

The scoreboard! Check up and report on all game scores.
tnelly15
Riptide

BC Wave wrote:I didn't hear Hook or Fiorintinos called.

Plenty of Ziggy and Cherry.
Didnt make any sense to me.

Ruski
Swell

For all of the Conroy hype, this team had 4 losses already and our players have now looked terrible in 2 road games. I attribute this loss all on EC. He needs to be able to get the team ready for road games. They still need to perform but its not like this Wofford team hasnt already lost to Davidson and UMKC at home.

I'm scared to guess the Cuse score. After tonight I hope we'll manage to score 30
JDTulane
Riptide

Ruski wrote:For all of the Conroy hype, this team had 4 losses already and our players have now looked terrible in 2 road games. I attribute this loss all on EC. He needs to be able to get the team ready for road games. They still need to perform but its not like this Wofford team hasnt already lost to Davidson and UMKC at home.

I'm scared to guess the Cuse score. After tonight I hope we'll manage to score 30
Wofford is picked to finish 3rd in their conference, is a 2 time recent tourney visitor, and has tourney players still on roster dominating us. Sorry but this was supposed to be a toss up even if they're 4-4.

Shouldn't have been THIS bad but don't make Wofford out to be some Nicholls'esque team.
Ruski
Swell

JDTulane wrote:
Ruski wrote:For all of the Conroy hype, this team had 4 losses already and our players have now looked terrible in 2 road games. I attribute this loss all on EC. He needs to be able to get the team ready for road games. They still need to perform but its not like this Wofford team hasnt already lost to Davidson and UMKC at home.

Wofford is picked to finish 3rd in their conference, is a 2 time recent tourney visitor, and has tourney players still on roster dominating us. Sorry but this was supposed to be a toss up even if they're 4-4.

Shouldn't have been THIS bad but don't make Wofford out to be some Nicholls'esque team.

It is also a team that lost to UMKC of the Summit League. I still don't think there's been a game this year, when we've played a solid team, where Conroy has had this team at full throttle. It's starting to get too late in the year for us to be still figuring it out. Look, I have nothing but admiration for Conroy he's turning the program around but we should expect to beat Wofford. Bad coaching, bad playing, bad game.
JDTulane
Riptide

Ruski wrote:
JDTulane wrote:

It is also a team that lost to UMKC of the Summit League. I still don't think there's been a game this year, when we've played a solid team, where Conroy has had this team at full throttle. It's starting to get too late in the year for us to be still figuring it out. Look, I have nothing but admiration for Conroy he's turning the program around but we should expect to beat Wofford. Bad coaching, bad playing, bad game.
It was a very very bad game
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

Score?
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
tnelly15
Riptide

Ruski wrote: I still don't think there's been a game this year, when we've played a solid team, where Conroy has had this team at full throttle. It's starting to get too late in the year for us to be still figuring it out. Look, I have nothing but admiration for Conroy he's turning the program around but we should expect to beat Wofford. Bad coaching, bad playing, bad game.
Well the only teams we've played that qualify as solid are GA Tech and Wofford.
tnelly15
Riptide

NOLABigSteve wrote:Score?
Lost 61-50
Robert1969
Riptide

Your fault. You can't undo the jinx.
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

Robert1969 wrote:
:(
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
RobertM320
Green Wave

Robert1969 wrote:
Damn. :( :evil:
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson