SMU Score Prediction Thread

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Houma de Wave
Swell

tpstulane wrote:
winwave wrote:Baby Isla is one happy baby. Rae Juan and the Wave want to keep it that way. Then there's that 11 AM kick-off, the Wave practices before sunrise and loves those early starts. Throw in the Bowl Game motivation and it's:

Wave 45
SMU 41
Winner!
Without question, Win SHOULD BE THE WINNER!

tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Houma de Wave wrote:
tpstulane wrote:
winwave wrote:Baby Isla is one happy baby. Rae Juan and the Wave want to keep it that way. Then there's that 11 AM kick-off, the Wave practices before sunrise and loves those early starts. Throw in the Bowl Game motivation and it's:

Wave 45
SMU 41
Winner!
Without question, Win SHOULD BE THE WINNER!
Yep :oops:
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

tpstulane wrote:

Wave 45
SMU 41
Winner!
I was robbed. And let me tell you the refs better hide. Baby Isla not happy with them for what they did to her daddy. They gonna get it.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

winwave wrote:
tpstulane wrote:

Wave 45
SMU 41
Winner!
I was robbed. And let me tell you the refs better hide. Baby Isla not happy with them for what they did to her daddy. They gonna get it.
Yep.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981