Willie Fritz to Kansas

User avatar
nawlinspete
Swell
Posts: 1568
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:43 pm
Status: Offline

Willie Fritz to Kansas

Postby nawlinspete » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:45 pm

According to Football Scoop.Com


Once and Again, With Smart Choices and a Bit Of Patience

User avatar
Show Me
Riptide
Posts: 2541
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:24 pm
Location: Saint Bernard
Status: Offline

Re: Willie Fritz to Kansas

Postby Show Me » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:05 pm

nawlinspete wrote:According to Football Scoop.Com

Link?



User avatar
GreenPuddleSplash
Surge
Posts: 932
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:58 am
Location: Lower Garden District
Status: Offline

Re: Willie Fritz to Kansas

Postby GreenPuddleSplash » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:13 pm

Yes, very interested to see this source...



DfromCT
Tsunami
Posts: 5296
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:50 pm
Location: Stamford, CT
Status: Offline

Re: Willie Fritz to Kansas

Postby DfromCT » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:09 pm

Here comes the BS Flag on this thread! C'mon Man! Be real.

The last thing on that site about Willie Fritz is an article from last spring about Coach Fritz bringing Forte and Michael Parenton to talk to the team.

What payoff does someone like Pete get from posting such Bu!!sh!t?

http://footballscoop.com/?s=Willie+Fritz


" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." Troy Dannen

Thank you all for your ongoing support as my son Zach continues to beat leukemia

User avatar
nawlinspete
Swell
Posts: 1568
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:43 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Willie Fritz to Kansas

Postby nawlinspete » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:12 pm

DfromCT wrote:Here comes the BS Flag on this thread!

The last thing on that site about Willie Fritz is an article from last spring about Coach Fritz bringing Forte and Michael Parenton to talk to the team.

What payoff does someone like Pete get from posting such Bu!!sh!t?

http://footballscoop.com/?s=Willie+Fritz


Even though DfromCT does not know how to read all others should read NUCLEAR WINTER.... This is the same uninformed DfromCT who told me years ago that his close great sources at Duke confirmed that Duke would never play us in FB and asked where was I getting such bullsh*t from....


Once and Again, With Smart Choices and a Bit Of Patience

DfromCT
Tsunami
Posts: 5296
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:50 pm
Location: Stamford, CT
Status: Offline

Re: Willie Fritz to Kansas

Postby DfromCT » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:29 pm

nawlinspete wrote:
DfromCT wrote:Here comes the BS Flag on this thread!

The last thing on that site about Willie Fritz is an article from last spring about Coach Fritz bringing Forte and Michael Parenton to talk to the team.

What payoff does someone like Pete get from posting such Bu!!sh!t?

http://footballscoop.com/?s=Willie+Fritz


Even though DfromCT does not know how to read all others should read NUCLEAR WINTER.... This is the same uninformed DfromCT who told me years ago that his close great sources at Duke confirmed that Duke would never play us in FB and asked where was I getting such bullsh*t from....


I never said I had sources at Duke with ties to football. Get your story straight, PAL. I have sources at Duke close to basketball, including a relative that is on first name basis with Coach K. And I NEVER said anything about Duke refusing to schedule Tulane.

POST YOUR LINK AND SHUT ME UP. PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

OTHERWISE THE BS FLAG IS STILL OUT. I posted my link. Until you post your link at the website you claim, I won't reply to any more of your trolling. If you prove me wrong, I'll post and admit I"m wrong. But I'd love to take a reading comprehension test with you. I think you're a whole lot closer to illiterate (if you know what that means) than me.

Mods should delete this thread entirely.


" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." Troy Dannen

Thank you all for your ongoing support as my son Zach continues to beat leukemia

User avatar
GreenPuddleSplash
Surge
Posts: 932
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:58 am
Location: Lower Garden District
Status: Offline

Re: Willie Fritz to Kansas

Postby GreenPuddleSplash » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:38 pm

DfromCT wrote:
nawlinspete wrote:
DfromCT wrote:Here comes the BS Flag on this thread!

The last thing on that site about Willie Fritz is an article from last spring about Coach Fritz bringing Forte and Michael Parenton to talk to the team.

What payoff does someone like Pete get from posting such Bu!!sh!t?

http://footballscoop.com/?s=Willie+Fritz


Even though DfromCT does not know how to read all others should read NUCLEAR WINTER.... This is the same uninformed DfromCT who told me years ago that his close great sources at Duke confirmed that Duke would never play us in FB and asked where was I getting such bullsh*t from....


I never said I had sources at Duke with ties to football. Get your story straight, PAL. I have sources at Duke close to basketball, including a relative that is on first name basis with Coach K.

POST YOUR LINK AND SHUT ME UP. PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

OTHERWISE THE BS FLAG IS STILL OUT. I posted my link. Until you post your link at the website you claim, I won't reply to any more of your trolling. If you prove me wrong, I'll post and admit I"m wrong. But I'd love to take a reading comprehension test with you. I think you're a whole lot closer to illiterate (if you know what that means) than me.

Mods should delete this thread entirely.


D, it's a joke based on a mini series they do over there

http://footballscoop.com/news/footballs ... inter-3-0/



DfromCT
Tsunami
Posts: 5296
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:50 pm
Location: Stamford, CT
Status: Offline

Re: Willie Fritz to Kansas

Postby DfromCT » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:44 pm

GreenPuddleSplash wrote:
DfromCT wrote:
nawlinspete wrote:
DfromCT wrote:Here comes the BS Flag on this thread!

The last thing on that site about Willie Fritz is an article from last spring about Coach Fritz bringing Forte and Michael Parenton to talk to the team.

What payoff does someone like Pete get from posting such Bu!!sh!t?

http://footballscoop.com/?s=Willie+Fritz


Even though DfromCT does not know how to read all others should read NUCLEAR WINTER.... This is the same uninformed DfromCT who told me years ago that his close great sources at Duke confirmed that Duke would never play us in FB and asked where was I getting such bullsh*t from....


I never said I had sources at Duke with ties to football. Get your story straight, PAL. I have sources at Duke close to basketball, including a relative that is on first name basis with Coach K.

POST YOUR LINK AND SHUT ME UP. PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

OTHERWISE THE BS FLAG IS STILL OUT. I posted my link. Until you post your link at the website you claim, I won't reply to any more of your trolling. If you prove me wrong, I'll post and admit I"m wrong. But I'd love to take a reading comprehension test with you. I think you're a whole lot closer to illiterate (if you know what that means) than me.

Mods should delete this thread entirely.


D, it's a joke based on a mini series they do over there

http://footballscoop.com/news/footballs ... inter-3-0/


Thanks, GL. I don't appreciate the joke, but I have a lot of pent up anger (as winwave will tell you!) :oops: :roll: :oops:


" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." Troy Dannen

Thank you all for your ongoing support as my son Zach continues to beat leukemia

winwave
Wild Pelican
Posts: 10728
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
Status: Online

Re: Willie Fritz to Kansas

Postby winwave » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:16 am

DfromCT wrote:
GreenPuddleSplash wrote:
DfromCT wrote:
nawlinspete wrote:
DfromCT wrote:Here comes the BS Flag on this thread!

The last thing on that site about Willie Fritz is an article from last spring about Coach Fritz bringing Forte and Michael Parenton to talk to the team.

What payoff does someone like Pete get from posting such Bu!!sh!t?

http://footballscoop.com/?s=Willie+Fritz


Even though DfromCT does not know how to read all others should read NUCLEAR WINTER.... This is the same uninformed DfromCT who told me years ago that his close great sources at Duke confirmed that Duke would never play us in FB and asked where was I getting such bullsh*t from....


I never said I had sources at Duke with ties to football. Get your story straight, PAL. I have sources at Duke close to basketball, including a relative that is on first name basis with Coach K.

POST YOUR LINK AND SHUT ME UP. PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

OTHERWISE THE BS FLAG IS STILL OUT. I posted my link. Until you post your link at the website you claim, I won't reply to any more of your trolling. If you prove me wrong, I'll post and admit I"m wrong. But I'd love to take a reading comprehension test with you. I think you're a whole lot closer to illiterate (if you know what that means) than me.

Mods should delete this thread entirely.


D, it's a joke based on a mini series they do over there

http://footballscoop.com/news/footballs ... inter-3-0/


Thanks, GL. I don't appreciate the joke, but I have a lot of pent up anger (as winwave will tell you!) :oops: :roll: :oops:


You, anger? Nah. :mrgreen:


It's the facilities stupid!

Jaxwave
Surge
Posts: 768
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:14 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Willie Fritz to Kansas

Postby Jaxwave » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:32 am

My hopes got up reading the title of this thread. I hate this offense!



JerseyWave
Riptide
Posts: 3764
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:09 pm
Location: New Jersey
Status: Offline

Re: Willie Fritz to Kansas

Postby JerseyWave » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:36 am

We could only hope. It would give Dannen a do over.



User avatar
RobertM320
Tsunami
Posts: 6092
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:18 pm
Location: Destrehan, LA
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Willie Fritz to Kansas

Postby RobertM320 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:38 am

Just curious, but did any of the names of coaches released pique anyone's interest as to a possible replacement if Kansas were to take Fritz? Just spitballing here. Jim Mora, Jr.? Bret Bielma? What about Kliff Kingsbury? At least we know he'd score tons of points and his teams would be fun to watch. And then we wouldn't even have to worry about whether we could get DTs or not, because his teams don't play defense anyway.


"ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE! HANG EM AND BANG EM! HANG EM AND BANG EM!"-- Todd Graffagnini

User avatar
IM42lane
Swell
Posts: 1831
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:36 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, LA 70817-6045
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Willie Fritz to Kansas

Postby IM42lane » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:45 am



With Regards to All, (& Keep it ROLLIN' . . .),

"Pete" M.

A.S. Madere

Tulane College A&S/ Navy ROTC 1974

golfnut69
Tsunami
Posts: 7106
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:38 am
Status: Online

Re: Willie Fritz to Kansas

Postby golfnut69 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:46 am

RobertM320 wrote:Just curious, but did any of the names of coaches released pique anyone's interest as to a possible replacement if Kansas were to take Fritz? Just spitballing here. Jim Mora, Jr.? Bret Bielma? What about Kliff Kingsbury? At least we know he'd score tons of points and his teams would be fun to watch. And then we wouldn't even have to worry about whether we could get DTs or not, because his teams don't play defense anyway.


Mora...Bielma...Kingsbury....GAWD NO TO ALL THREE..... Mora can't win at a "directional school".....Bielma, just can't win and is an arrogant SOB...Kingsbury can't win at K-State West...low admissions, and any an all JUCO's welcome, He was a terrible hire to begin with.... I vote to drop Football, convert Yulman into a basketball arena and performance(?) center and Tulane become the UNO of the AAC.....other than that, you may want to look West,but just as far as San Antonio for your next Coach, because not that many people want to come to Tulane, they would rather stay as a high paid assistant at a school committed to winning


Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !

User avatar
RobertM320
Tsunami
Posts: 6092
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:18 pm
Location: Destrehan, LA
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Willie Fritz to Kansas

Postby RobertM320 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:43 am

Sorry, I have no interest in Frank Wilson, with the way Fletcher Mackel wanted to shove him down our throat the last time.


"ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE! HANG EM AND BANG EM! HANG EM AND BANG EM!"-- Todd Graffagnini

golfnut69
Tsunami
Posts: 7106
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:38 am
Status: Online

Re: Willie Fritz to Kansas

Postby golfnut69 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:17 pm

RobertM320 wrote:Sorry, I have no interest in Frank Wilson, with the way Fletcher Mackel wanted to shove him down our throat the last time.


Frank may be the only person who would come to Tulane, and the only reason he would come is to get home so to speak...my first choice is the DC @ UT...but I am sure there are more high profile schools on his wish list...and what is a Fletcher Mackel ?


Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !

DfromCT
Tsunami
Posts: 5296
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:50 pm
Location: Stamford, CT
Status: Offline

Re: Willie Fritz to Kansas

Postby DfromCT » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:45 pm

I have zero interest in Rich Rodriquez at this point as well. He'd only play us against other schools he was looking at like he did last time around. RR was screwed by Cowen, and has no problem sticking it to us every chance he gets. Once again, that ship has sailed.

At the same time I don't think Fritz is going anywhere at least through next year, probably through 2019 as well. Remember, this is Tulane.


" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." Troy Dannen

Thank you all for your ongoing support as my son Zach continues to beat leukemia

User avatar
GreenLantern
Swell
Posts: 1400
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:41 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Willie Fritz to Kansas

Postby GreenLantern » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:02 pm

Ha. Willie Fritz to Kansas. I suppose Tanner Lee will be his offensive coordinator.



User avatar
wave97
Swell
Posts: 1192
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:08 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Willie Fritz to Kansas

Postby wave97 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:53 pm

golfnut69 wrote:
RobertM320 wrote:Sorry, I have no interest in Frank Wilson, with the way Fletcher Mackel wanted to shove him down our throat the last time.


Frank may be the only person who would come to Tulane, and the only reason he would come is to get home so to speak...my first choice is the DC @ UT...but I am sure there are more high profile schools on his wish list...and what is a Fletcher Mackel ?[/quote

Give Frank Wilson the budget to put together a staff & we'd have an infusion of god given talent right off the bat. Frank, Anthony & Jason? Jason & Lionel as co-dc's? Bo Davis d-l coach? David Johnson from Memphis if he doesn't follow Norvell?



User avatar
IM42lane
Swell
Posts: 1831
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:36 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, LA 70817-6045
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Willie Fritz to Kansas

Postby IM42lane » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:10 pm

DfromCT wrote:I have zero interest in Rich Rodriquez at this point as well. He'd only play us against other schools he was looking at like he did last time around. RR was screwed by Cowen , and has no problem sticking it to us every chance he gets. Once again, that ship has sailed.

At the same time I don't think Fritz is going anywhere at least through next year, probably through 2019 as well. Remember, this is Tulane.


Cowen is NO LONGER HERE, correct? Or, is the sorry b-st--d still lurking around Tulane somewhere.


With Regards to All, (& Keep it ROLLIN' . . .),

"Pete" M.

A.S. Madere

Tulane College A&S/ Navy ROTC 1974

golfnut69
Tsunami
Posts: 7106
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:38 am
Status: Online

Re: Willie Fritz to Kansas

Postby golfnut69 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:14 pm

IM42lane wrote:
DfromCT wrote:I have zero interest in Rich Rodriquez at this point as well. He'd only play us against other schools he was looking at like he did last time around. RR was screwed by Cowen , and has no problem sticking it to us every chance he gets. Once again, that ship has sailed.

At the same time I don't think Fritz is going anywhere at least through next year, probably through 2019 as well. Remember, this is Tulane.


Cowen is NO LONGER HERE, correct? Or, is the sorry b-st--d still lurking around Tulane somewhere.


Cowen is still around...his "Institute" as I understand is located on the Tulane Campus..


Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !

Wavetime
Swell
Posts: 1080
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:11 am
Status: Offline

Re: Willie Fritz to Kansas

Postby Wavetime » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:41 pm

GreenLantern wrote:Ha. Willie Fritz to Kansas. I suppose Tanner Lee will be his offensive coordinator.


This was a great quote!!! Have to give you kudos on this one!!!



DfromCT
Tsunami
Posts: 5296
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:50 pm
Location: Stamford, CT
Status: Offline

Re: Willie Fritz to Kansas

Postby DfromCT » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:51 pm

IM42lane wrote:
DfromCT wrote:I have zero interest in Rich Rodriquez at this point as well. He'd only play us against other schools he was looking at like he did last time around. RR was screwed by Cowen , and has no problem sticking it to us every chance he gets. Once again, that ship has sailed.

At the same time I don't think Fritz is going anywhere at least through next year, probably through 2019 as well. Remember, this is Tulane.


Cowen is NO LONGER HERE, correct? Or, is the sorry b-st--d still lurking around Tulane somewhere.


The stench of Cowen is still here. The luster on RR has worn off. For me, in a big way.

Smile at the memory and move on. We're not in the 90's any more, and Rich Rodriquez has made it clear he would rather coach elsewhere. Then again, who's to say he doesn't retire when he leaves Arizona.


" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." Troy Dannen

Thank you all for your ongoing support as my son Zach continues to beat leukemia

pansdad
Ripple
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:54 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Willie Fritz to Kansas

Postby pansdad » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:30 pm

I would say that RR has been a disappointment at Arizona. He will never win the PAC and his team is up or down. He probably would do well at Tulane but I don't think we will ever find out.



greenphantom
Swell
Posts: 1481
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:38 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Willie Fritz to Kansas

Postby greenphantom » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:19 am

Wavetime wrote:
GreenLantern wrote:Ha. Willie Fritz to Kansas. I suppose Tanner Lee will be his offensive coordinator.


This was a great quote!!! Have to give you kudos on this one!!!


The playbook would probably end up in the opponent's hands



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ajcalhoun, ccap05, winwave and 19 guests