Tulsa Score Prediction Thread

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Prior to the start of the season I predicted Tulsa would win but having seen a few of their games I think we can win especially being at home.
Tulane 27
Tulsa 24

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
Hornetswave
Low Tide

28~21. Tulane greenwave WINS
Aberzombie1892
Swell

Tulane 20
Tulsa 17

OT
Show Me
Tsunami

Coach Fritz has only won one AAC conference game in the time he has been here.
Until he “shows me” he can do better I’m going with Tulsa.
Tulsa 31
Tulane 27
RobertM320
Green Wave

Show Me wrote:Coach Fritz has only won one AAC conference game in the time he has been here.
Tulsa 31
Tulane 27
He's coached 9 AAC games. Yes, we're 1-8. Three of the eight losses were by 2, 4, and 7, and two of those on the road. We easily could be 4-5, but a few breaks didn't go our way. This coming with a team that had NO QB with a single collegiate pass, and the least talented roster we've had in years. He's had ONE full recruiting class. Stop expecting miracles.

Tulane 30
Tulsa 18
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
galvezwave
Swell

2 predictions for OT wins? I physically could not survive the stress.

I don't think it was just coach speak when WF talked about "finding other ways to use banks" . Unless the run game is absolutely gashing Tulsa, (which it very well could) we may start seeing an expansion of the playbook. Either way ,

Tulane 34 Tulsa 24

Late Tulsa TD makes it appear closer but wave rolls.
Ruski
Swell

I think Tulane ends up winning a close one. That would suggest a lowish scoring game. Key will be for the Tulane D to come out ready to play as Tulsa's offense has shown this year they like to start games fast. If we hold them under 3 TDs in the first half I like our chances.

21 Tulane
17 Tulsa
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

Tulane 42
Tulsa 31
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
Aegis
High Tide

Tulane 27
Tulsa 13
:wallbash:
sader24
Tsunami

Tulane 24 Tulsa 23
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

I just want to see a Green Wave victory over Tulsa. This team has been a nemesis for a long time. I think we're getting them when They're a bit injured and thin as well. I hope Coach Fritz has the boys ready to start fast and furious after a week off. IF so, this could be a blowout. I'm hoping this is the game the team puts it all together. We win the time of possession and turnover battles.

Tulane 34
Tulsa 21
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
GreenLantern
Riptide

Tulane 35
Tulsa 28
Fat Harry
Low Tide

21-20 Tulane
anEngineer
Riptide

The weather system heading for the Gulf Coast this weekend may play a role. For all the complaining about the Fritz offense, it should hold up pretty well in marginal weather. I certainly wouldn't expect a pick 6 to lead to a 7-3 bad-weather defeat as was the case against UConn in the CJ era.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Tulane wins 28-27
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Wave QB
Swell

Tulsa 24
Tulane 21

(Tulsa always seems to get the better of us. I hope I am wrong.)
GreenPuddleSplash
Swell

anEngineer wrote:The weather system heading for the Gulf Coast this weekend may play a role. For all the complaining about the Fritz offense, it should hold up pretty well in marginal weather. I certainly wouldn't expect a pick 6 to lead to a 7-3 bad-weather defeat as was the case against UConn in the CJ era.
That game still gives me heartburn. I kept asking myself, Why on earth would you keep trying to throw the ball in that monsoon? Then I remembered oh yeah we don’t have a real coach.
lurker123
Swell

Show Me wrote:Coach Fritz has only won one AAC conference game in the time he has been here.
Tulsa 31
Tulane 27
Just curious: did Fritz "show you" in the stadium or has that bandwagon left town?
Show Me
Tsunami

lurker123 wrote:
Tulsa 31
Tulane 27
Just curious: did Fritz "show you" in the stadium or has that bandwagon left town?
Have to say I’ve finally been “shown up” and it’s been long overdue!

I’m on board if you have room!
lurker123
Swell

Show Me wrote:
lurker123 wrote:
Tulsa 31
Tulane 27

Welcome. "The first will be last and the last will be first." Always room here (and there!!) Matthew 20: 1-16
RobertM320
Green Wave

Hard to believe just a couple of years ago SMU, UCF and Tulane were the dregs and schools like ECU, Tulsa and Temple were going bowling.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
GreenPuddleSplash
Swell

Show Me wrote:
lurker123 wrote:
Tulsa 31
Tulane 27

Is winning bringing unity to our fan base? Just remember, we are only in year 2 of Fritz and there will be many more bumps in the road, but don't fret, we ARE re-building a program and have proof it's working! :mrgreen:
RobertM320
Green Wave

This outcome was so out of line with projections, do we even have a winner this week?