Tulsa Game Thread - Kickoff moved to 10AM

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

It should be very easy to find a legal spot right on Claiborne. Good luck.

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

sader24 wrote:Any suggestions on where I can park tomorrow without getting towed? If I go I'm gonna have to drive and can't go through another towing nightmare. I've been ubering since the last time.
Mitch said parking on the neutral ground will be allowed today with the storm threat. Lol

All kidding aside. You can park across the street on Calhoun. I would look around Buds or around there. I doubt tow trucks will be out today.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

True. which means all that will be taken up already by those living in the area. So should make it even easier to find a street spot.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
GreenLantern
Riptide

GreenPuddleSplash wrote:I'll be there with my poncho! Hopefully it's not too ugly.
You and Pancho may be forced to cut short your post-game revelry. The entire city is locking up at 7pm (follow link below). I'm leaving my significant 'other' at home today. If she had to sit through a couple of quarters of torrential rain I would never hear the end of it.

http://www.nola.com/hurricane/index.ssf ... r_home_pop