CFN's rankings 1 thru 130

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
RobertM320
Green Wave

Man. Just above Charlotte, and just below Georgia State. The only ironic thing about this is Georgia Southern is now at #118.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

If the pass rush is okay, the Green Wave secondary should be among Conference USA’s most productive.
Way to lose credibility in one quick sentence!

It's ridiculous to try to rank teams before they even start spring practice. Many think there should be no pre-season rankings in August!
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
anEngineer
Riptide

DfromCT wrote:
If the pass rush is okay, the Green Wave secondary should be among Conference USA’s most productive.
Way to lose credibility in one quick sentence!

It's ridiculous to try to rank teams before they even start spring practice. Many think there should be no pre-season rankings in August!
How can anyone make such a ridiculous mistake and then talk about the American in the next paragraph? Then it continues to sit out there with no correction. Rather than sports information, it's more of a statement about what passes for journalism. Any kid with a laptop is now a journalist.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Mod's move or merge if U wish...Tulane ranked above some PEE Schools

http://collegefootballnews.com/2017/09/ ... ter-week-4
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

After last Saturday's inspired performance Tulane dropped 20 spots

http://collegefootballnews.com/2017/10/ ... ter-week-7

The CFN AAC rankings

http://collegefootballnews.com/2017/10/ ... ter-week-7
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Wave755
Tsunami

The article is dated September 24th? Has us 2-2?
Find a fresh article.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Wave755 wrote:The article is dated September 24th? Has us 2-2?
Find a fresh article.
The Mods merged my Sunday post with one published previously...my latest post, dated 10/15/17 @ 1:49 PM show the most recent CFN rankings
RobertM320
Green Wave

On the bright side, AAC is now in the driver's seat for the NY6 bowl bid this season. Whomever gets it needs to win it. Two undefeateds and two 1 loss teams in AAC, and only 3 teams left in all the G4 with one loss. SDSU lost to Boise St Sat night.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson