Bobby Hebert on WWL

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
TURVS71
Swell

Made the mistake of tuning in to this idiot.
Slammed Tulane, its stadium, conference etc etc ....

'Here's a song for the Olive and the Blue"
GreenPuddleSplash
Swell

TURVS71 wrote:Made the mistake of tuning in to this idiot.
Has he visited his alma mater lately? They have such a nice stadium in Ruston and a powerhouse team .... just looking at the wiki info, the last time they won their conference outright was in 1998...

I love me some Cajun Cannon, but he's been losing his mind since 2010, just take a look:

phpBB [video]
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

GreenPuddleSplash wrote:
Has he visited his alma mater lately? They have such a nice stadium in Ruston and a powerhouse team .... just looking at the wiki info, the last time they won their conference outright was in 1998...

I love me some Cajun Cannon, but he's been losing his mind since 2010, just take a look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQp8oz3iN7g
Hebert played @ Northwestern State ...not La Tech in Ruston
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
GreenPuddleSplash
Swell

golfnut69 wrote:
GreenPuddleSplash wrote:

Natchitoches, Ruston, not much difference there... but thanks for clarification! :D
arkhou02
High Tide

What did he say? Just don't understand why he would do that. Doesn't he have more important things to do like talk about the Saints chin straps or Coach O's great record as a head coach. I just don't get it. Tulane is the largest employer in New Orleans and all these people do is treat us like crap.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

GreenPuddleSplash wrote:
golfnut69 wrote:
GreenPuddleSplash wrote:

Natchitoches, Ruston, not much difference there... but thanks for clarification! :D
I find Natchitoches to be a more interesting place to visit than Ruston...a great Christmas venue downtown and Native American history
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Bearwave
High Tide

arkhou02 wrote:What did he say? Just don't understand why he would do that. Doesn't he have more important things to do like talk about the Saints chin straps or Coach O's great record as a head coach. I just don't get it. Tulane is the largest employer in New Orleans and all these people do is treat us like crap.
He has a sports show and is talking football, when has Tulane been even relevant since the Bowden years? He's giving his listeners what they want after all they are the Flagship Station of the Saints & LSU. Like it or not, very few people in the NOLA area worry about Tulane football.
Bears are Ready to Rhule! Sic'em
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Bearwave wrote:
arkhou02 wrote:What did he say? Just don't understand why he would do that. Doesn't he have more important things to do like talk about the Saints chin straps or Coach O's great record as a head coach. I just don't get it. Tulane is the largest employer in New Orleans and all these people do is treat us like crap.
He has a sports show and is talking football, when has Tulane been even relevant since the Bowden years? He's giving his listeners what they want after all they are the Flagship Station of the Saints & LSU. Like it or not, very few people in the NOLA area worry about Tulane football.
I agree...become relevant, MAKE them cover your Teams...success, brings media coverage as does scandals !!!...so let's go for success !!
winwave
Top of the WAVE

golfnut69 wrote:
Bearwave wrote:
I agree...become relevant, MAKE them cover your Teams...success, brings media coverage as does scandals !!!...so let's go for success !!
This. Tulane athletics has sucked for almost 3/4 of a century now. It is a national laughingstock. Go out on the field of play and change the narrative. That's all on Tulane.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
IM42lane
Swell

Why does anyone WASTE time listening to anything that Bobby or T-Bob Hebert have to say about any subject? Don't you guys have something better to do with your time?
Regards,
"Pete" Madere
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

IM42lane wrote: Why does anyone WASTE time listening to anything that Bobby or T-Bob Hebert have to say about any subject? Don't you guys have something better to do with your time?
that will be a big ass plus one from me !!!
Bearwave
High Tide

golfnut69 wrote:
IM42lane wrote: Why does anyone WASTE time listening to anything that Bobby or T-Bob Hebert have to say about any subject? Don't you guys have something better to do with your time?
that will be a big ass plus one from me !!!

The only good thing about listening to Bobby is half the time he's drunk and it's hilarious hearing him go on his rants. During Football season I prefer to listen to the College Sports station on XM.
Bears are Ready to Rhule! Sic'em