Ed Daniels

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
DfromCT
Tsunami

Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:00 pm

No, I have more important things to do than look at the date of your foolish posts. That bar pass rate must be the reason we got 1 vote in the G5 poll. It also put plenty of points on the board last football season, and is the reason for this year's turnaround in the only other sport that matters.

" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." Troy Dannen

Thank you all for your ongoing support as my son Zach continues to beat leukemia
Wave755
Riptide

Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:01 pm

And, TPS's post of today is for an article by Ed Daniels celebrating Dunleavy and the return of basketball excitement to Tulane.

Some might not know it but Ed Daniels is a Wave fan and hopefully his article will inform many more people in the New Orleans community of the return of competitive basketball for Tulane.
golfnut69
Tsunami

Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:05 pm

Wave755 wrote:And, TPS's post of today is for an article by Ed Daniels celebrating Dunleavy and the return of basketball excitement to Tulane.

Some might not know it but Ed Daniels is a Wave fan and hopefully his article will inform many more people in the New Orleans community of the return of competitive basketball for Tulane.
I think Tulane should hire Daniels...but then again, I am a "Nut' !!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Wave755
Riptide

Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:30 pm

golfnut69 wrote:
Wave755 wrote:And, TPS's post of today is for an article by Ed Daniels celebrating Dunleavy and the return of basketball excitement to Tulane.

Hiring Ed would be a very sane idea indeed. :)
golfnut69
Tsunami

Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:45 pm

Wave755 wrote:
golfnut69 wrote:

Hiring Ed would be a very sane idea indeed. :)
I emailed TD several times about ED... he would give Tulane instant credibility in the forms of sponsorship and media relations..something that has been lacking for over 20 years ...Tulane keeps hiring PR guys that do not realize metairie, is spelled "M-E-T-R-Y'....until this ends, Tulane will continue to have issues with Local Corporate Donations and media relations...after all...'it's all about the people, people "
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:33 pm

Ed is one of the few remaining media people that actually go to our games.
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981