Tulane and LSU host FB camp in June

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
ajcalhoun
Swell

I can agree to disagree. :cheers:

God Bless Everyone!
DrBox
Riptide

sader24 wrote:We are not competing with LSU for players anymore. If LSU wants someone that we want they can offer them last minute and get them anytime they want to. See Lindsey Scott and Foster Moreau. We do best when LSU hits on all their recruits bc they don't have to dip into ours to fill the class. We don't play LSU and we aren't competing with LSU. This camp is mutually beneficial bc it keeps other schools out which helps them and gets a ton of kids in front of our coaches which helps us. I wish we were still competing with LSU, but I'm not in charge of the Athletic Dept or the University. There are no 2 and 3* kids in Louisiana that LSU doesn't know about that we are going to sneak past them if they need some late fillers. I think the last player we beat LSU on was Tristan Smith 15 or 16 years ago.
+1
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

DrBox wrote:
sader24 wrote:We are not competing with LSU for players anymore. If LSU wants someone that we want they can offer them last minute and get them anytime they want to. See Lindsey Scott and Foster Moreau. We do best when LSU hits on all their recruits bc they don't have to dip into ours to fill the class. We don't play LSU and we aren't competing with LSU. This camp is mutually beneficial bc it keeps other schools out which helps them and gets a ton of kids in front of our coaches which helps us. I wish we were still competing with LSU, but I'm not in charge of the Athletic Dept or the University. There are no 2 and 3* kids in Louisiana that LSU doesn't know about that we are going to sneak past them if they need some late fillers. I think the last player we beat LSU on was Tristan Smith 15 or 16 years ago.
+1
If LSU needs two and three star recruits, their Coaching staff needs to be fired, or executed !!!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
DrBox
Riptide

golfnut69 wrote:
DrBox wrote:
+1
If LSU needs two and three star recruits, their Coaching staff needs to be fired, or executed !!!
They've always taken several - often from us. Some are in the NFL.
I thought Fritz did a decent job recruiting last year; several of the signees had better offers than higher ranked players in prior classes. He initially mis-read the talent required to win, but did a good job jettisoning some early commits and regrouping in the fall.
La recruiting needed a re-set, and it appears he has that fixed.