WBB WNIT run

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
JDTulane
Riptide

Hey all! Popping in to say roll wave and great wins for the ladies. I think we can beat this Bama squad. In the 8, MTSU is always an excellent squad. I would be more worried for them than a Georgia Tech contingency.

Hope all is well! Baseball sucks. Football sucked. Mens basketball sucked. Glad the ladies are turning the season around.

Life is busy. It'd be nice if winning made missing games impossible so that I could be overwhelmingly busy 8-)

winwave
Top of the WAVE

Glad your doing well. Hopefully things calm down for you when we start winning next year.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Wave QB
Swell

We are in a really good position to make it to the championship. I like how our girls are playing right now and the bracket is really in our favor. Georgia Tech seems to be the only other team on our side that is playing very well.

Roll Wave.
anEngineer
Riptide

Wave QB wrote:We are in a really good position to make it to the championship. I like how our girls are playing right now and the bracket is really in our favor. Georgia Tech seems to be the only other team on our side that is playing very well.

Roll Wave.
The girls are still a little sloppy at times with the passing. It killed them at the end of the season but they have been able to overcome it against inferior competition the last 2 games. Alabama is not great but it's going to take a complete performance. Ksenija Madzarevic's defense has had a huge effect in the last 2 games but Bama will be bigger than UTA or Grambling. Also, Shakira Harding ended the last game on crutches. While she is not a starter, she provides senior stability on the floor and likely will not be available.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

I hope the women can make it to the NIT final four. To win at Alabama is going to take a big effort and a clean game.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
GreenLantern
Riptide

Game is being streamed free at 7: http://www.rolltide.com/watch/?Live=262

Also on radio at WRBH 88.3 which is also streamed (TuneIn Radio app, amongst others)

Roll Wave Roll! Let's earn one more home game!
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

GreenLantern wrote:Game is being streamed free at 7: http://www.rolltide.com/watch/?Live=262

Also on radio at WRBH 88.3 which is also streamed (TuneIn Radio app, amongst others)

Roll Wave Roll! Let's earn one more home game!
Thanks for the link.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Doesn't seem like there's any interest here but they lost 72-64.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote:Doesn't seem like there's any interest here but they lost 72-64.
I watched some of the game...they were down by 17 at one point late in the game
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
anEngineer
Riptide

The girls played reasonably well and had a couple of runs, but they fell behind early and could never get over the hump. Tide shooting 57% from 3-point line really allowed them to keep their distance. Every time the Wave got inside of 10, a couple of Bama 3's always brought the lead back out.