Baseball/ Jewett

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

winwave wrote:
tpstulane wrote:
winwave wrote:He didn't pitch in the fall. He pitched some in the spring. Certainly didn't stand out. Tulane put out practice reports in the fall and spring and never mentioned him. Guerry Smith did articles in the Advocate. Again never mentioned. Season is going like sh*t but Jewett buries spoon so he can sabotage his own career. Get a grip. I went to to scrimmages. They used multiple pitchers. He never even warmed up. We didn't have the numbers to do our usual Fall Ball World Series. My god we get a win and you don't even want to enjoy it.
You crack me up. All I said is we had enough arms to scrimmage more and that Sooon pitched well in the scrimmages and you said he didn't pitch. Nothing more.
It's ok to be wrong once in awhile. Your forgiven.
You're wrong again. All the information out there shows it clear as day. we had people here say they saw almost all the scrimmages. Yet no one ever rushed here to say hey guess what Spoons pitching and he looks great. My reference was clearly to the fall. The numbers weren't there thus the lack of the FBWS games.
I'm right because I said he pitched well in the scrimmages. He finally gets in the game and strikes out the sides tonight and proves me right. Sorry but your sources let you down this time.
I'll let you off the hook. Your sources were wrong.

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

tpstulane wrote:
winwave wrote:He didn't pitch in the fall. He pitched some in the spring. Certainly didn't stand out. Tulane put out practice reports in the fall and spring and never mentioned him. Guerry Smith did articles in the Advocate. Again never mentioned. Season is going like sh*t but Jewett buries spoon so he can sabotage his own career. Get a grip. I went to to scrimmages. They used multiple pitchers. He never even warmed up. We didn't have the numbers to do our usual Fall Ball World Series. My god we get a win and you don't even want to enjoy it.
You crack me up. All I said is we had enough arms to scrimmage more and that Sooon pitched well in the scrimmages and you said he didn't pitch. Nothing more.
I smiled from ear to ear when Spoon came in and struck out the sides. I couldn't contain my happiness because of what I said a few days ago in this thread.
Winning the game and proving my point in this thread was fun.
LOL. Didn't prove your point. The numbers were such we couldn't do our annual FBWS. Accept it and they and enjoy the team victory.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

tpstulane wrote:
winwave wrote:
tpstulane wrote:
You're wrong again. All the information out there shows it clear as day. we had people here say they saw almost all the scrimmages. Yet no one ever rushed here to say hey guess what Spoons pitching and he looks great. My reference was clearly to the fall. The numbers weren't there thus the lack of the FBWS games.
I'm right because I said he pitched well in the scrimmages. He finally gets in the game and strikes out the sides tonight and proves me right. Sorry but your sources let you down this time.
I'll let you off the hook. Your sources were wrong.
LOL. The first it was mentioned as a possibility was by Graff early in the season. If he had pitched well he would have pitched before now. But just keep ignoring reality.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

:mrgreen: lol I'm trying to enjoy the win but I do get a charge out of messing with you almost as much. ;)
Spoon's arm is now as important as his bat. A risk worth taking is why you finally saw him tonight. Like I said earlier in this thread he pitched well in the scrimmages and you'd probably see him on the mound at the risk of his bat. You lose a DH if he starts as a pitcher. Or you lose him as a hitter if he comes in middle relief. So it's tricky as to when to use him on the mound. Spoon pitched last year in Fall and Spring for Pierce. He developed a sore elbow. So it was decided not to aggravate it that's why he didn't pitch during the season. And the reduction of FBWS games this year was due to our lack of depth at catcher not pitcher.
On to winless Columbia!
Lol even funnier: Wiki def
Columbia (name), the female personification of the United States of America, and a poetic name for the Americas
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Like I said. As usual.