Scott Cody WWL is an ass!

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
TURVS71
Swell

What's with this moron. Here is his tweet on the Saints game. This is the third time this week he has taken a shot at Tulane. What a no class hack!

Matt Forte's performance thru one half somewhat quiets the crowd, just how he remembers the Dome, I'm sure

'Here's a song for the Olive and the Blue"
Bigschtick
Riptide

do you have this jerk's email address?
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
TURVS71
Swell

Probably in the WWL web site. I did one better and called WWL sports dept. and complained that he shouldn't be using his position to bash TU.

529-6298
JDTulane
Riptide

I tweeted back at him. What a fu cking a sshole
wave to em
Surge

i'm sure he will Be "silenced" when he is out of a job....
Last edited by wave to em on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CuJo.
#SickEmWave
msdos
Swell

JDTulane wrote:I tweeted back at him. What a fu cking a sshole
pretty sure you can say fuck here

*edit: auto-censors
JTLiuzza
Swell

JDTulane wrote:I tweeted back at him. What a fu cking a sshole
So did I. He even looks like a dbag.
The second commandment has not been abrogated.
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

msdos wrote:pretty sure you can say fuck here
Now you can. :mrgreen:

Seriously, Scott Cody is a no talent ass-clown.
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
JDTulane
Riptide

my tweet: @scott cody a classless dig at a struggling program. Try living here for more than 4 years before making douchebag digs at the home team.
Bigschtick
Riptide

Just a mean-spirited jack ass!
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
sader24
Tsunami

I went after him personally, what a piece of sh*t. I hate twitter, but I'm going after his a##.
msdos
Swell

sader24 wrote:I went after him personally, what a piece of sh*t. I hate twitter, but I'm going after his a##.
testing: shit, ass

*edit: thanks, steve!
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Matt played against LSU in the dome the crowd was about 60k. Cody probably wasn't even around these parts. He just made himself look dumb.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

I don't really understand the anger. When a D1-A program draws 5000 in home attendance you are going to get made fun of and rightfully so.

Doesn't mean I'm happy about it, but let's direct the anger accordingly.
TURVS71
Swell

jonathanjoseph wrote:I don't really understand the anger. When a D1-A program draws 5000 in home attendance you are going to get made fun of and rightfully so.

Rightfully so? You may not have pride but I am not going to sit by and let a local sportscaster take cheap shots!!!! It is unacceptable . If he wants to voice an opinion, then do it professionally.
Regardless of the situation it should not happen.
JTLiuzza
Swell

jonathanjoseph wrote:I don't really understand the anger. When a D1-A program draws 5000 in home attendance you are going to get made fun of and rightfully so.

Because there was no reason for the smart arse remark. It served no purposed other than being just gratuitous snark. Constructive criticism is fine. Drive-by, snide remarks ought to be called out.
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

1ndabag wrote:

Because there was no reason for the smart arse remark. It served no purposed other than being just gratuitous snark. Constructive criticism is fine. Drive-by, snide remarks ought to be called out.
He's on television and it's his job to entertain and deliver the news, not give us constructive criticism.

If we want to stop being treated like a joke, it's up to us to stop being a joke. Saturday was the first real, but small, step in that direction.
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

Quite frankly, we'd be in a much better position if MORE people in the media started calling the Tulane situation out for the joke that it has been and I would be thrilled if the NOLA media cared enough to call Rick Dickson a joke 10 times a day.
JTLiuzza
Swell

jonathanjoseph wrote:
1ndabag wrote:

He's on television and it's his job to entertain and deliver the news, not give us constructive criticism.

If we want to stop being treated like a joke, it's up to us to stop being a joke. Saturday was the first real, but small, step in that direction.
Entertain and deliver the news? He did neither. He made an unnecessary, smart arse remark. The kind of thing you would expect to see on a message board but not coming from a local sports "journalist." You're fine with that kind of thing, I get it. I'm not.

Now if he'd like to do a piece about Tulane's football attendance, I'm all for it.
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

1ndabag wrote:
Entertain and deliver the news? He did neither. He made an unnecessary, smart arse remark. The kind of thing you would expect to see on a message board but not coming from a local sports "journalist." You're fine with that kind of thing, I get it. I'm not.

Now if he'd like to do a piece about Tulane's football attendance, I'm all for it.
I don't know that, in the history of local television sports reporters, there has ever been one who hasn't made an unnecessary smart arse remark. It's literally what they are paid to do.
JTLiuzza
Swell

jonathanjoseph wrote:I don't know that, in the history of local television sports reporters, there has ever been one who hasn't made an unnecessary smart arse remark. It's literally what they are paid to do.
What they are paid to do? Sure, jonathan.
sader24
Tsunami

He's paid to report the news accurately. He's making a joke that he knows LSU fans will laugh at b/c a)He's not funny b) He has no balls. Scott Cody is a jacka##. Who the fuck is Scott Cody anyway?
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

Damn people with 2 first names.
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
msdos
Swell

NOLABigSteve wrote:Damn people with 2 first names.
bruce wayne
RobertM320
Green Wave

msdos wrote:
NOLABigSteve wrote:Damn people with 2 first names.
bruce wayne
Dick Bruce -- Mr. McKenzies Bakery
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson