Wave Now 3 pts. > ULALA – The Spread Thread

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Wave755
Tsunami

Spread Opens Tulane 3 pts. > ULALA (nos. 367-368 for Vegas Sheet).

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-foo ... las-vegas/

ULALA “body of work” for 2016:

1) 9/3 – Boise State 45, ULALA 10;
2) 9/10 – ULALA 30, Mc Neese St. 22;
3) 9/17 – ULALA 28, South Alabama 23.

All ULALA games to date at home.
Last edited by Wave755 on Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wave755
Tsunami

Spread now moves to Tulane a 4 & 1/2 pt. favorite over ULALA.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

wait a minute...LaLaf beats South ' Bama...the South Bama that beat PEE 5 Mississippi State and Tulane is favored ?!?!?!

Lucy you got some 'splannin to do !!!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Aberzombie1892
Swell

golfnut69 wrote:wait a minute...LaLaf beats South ' Bama...the South Bama that beat PEE 5 Mississippi State and Tulane is favored ?!?!?!

Lucy you got some 'splannin to do !!!
haha. Given their records, ULL could easily have been favored, but Tulane being the home team probably pushed this into Tulane's favor. Objectively speaking, it's too soon to tell how good ULL (big loss to Boise and win over USA) and Tulane (no FBS wins but two close FBS losses) are. However, we will have an better idea after this game. Remember also that USA has two losses (ULL and Georgia Southern), so the shine from the MS State win has likely worn off some.
Wave755
Tsunami

Wave now 5 pts. > ULALA. Westgate 5 & 1/2 pts. This week will be ULALA's first road game of the season.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Wave755 wrote:Wave now 5 pts. > ULALA. Westgate 5 & 1/2 pts. This week will be ULALA's first road game of the season.
road game..more like a commute...let's see...head south on I-49 thru New Iberia, hang a left turn at Morgan City, wave to Nicholls State, hang a left at Houma, go thru Boutee..and you have arrived at your destination...all of this to avoid the traffic in BR...of course you could go thru Pierre Part and do a cameo on swamp people
Last edited by golfnut69 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Wave755
Tsunami

golfnut69 wrote:
Wave755 wrote:Wave now 5 pts. > ULALA. Westgate 5 & 1/2 pts. This week will be ULALA's first road game of the season.
road game..more like a commute...let's see...head south on I-49 thru New Iberia, hang a right turn at Morgan City, wave to Nicholls State, hang a left at Houma, go thru Boutee..and you have arrived at your destination...all of this to avoid the traffic in BR...of course you could go thru Pierre Part and do a cameo on swamp people
But lest you forget Nut, by pirogue you can get no closer to Tulane's campus then Bayou St. John and Conti Street. And, from there it is still quite a walk to Tulane's campus in particular for a Cajun carrying a pirogue. :megagrin: :yes: :lolgreen:
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Wave755 wrote:
golfnut69 wrote:
road game..more like a commute...let's see...head south on I-49 thru New Iberia, hang a right turn at Morgan City, wave to Nicholls State, hang a left at Houma, go thru Boutee..and you have arrived at your destination...all of this to avoid the traffic in BR...of course you could go thru Pierre Part and do a cameo on swamp people
But lest you forget Nut, by pirogue you can get no closer to Tulane's campus then Bayou St. John and Conti Street. And, from there it is still quite a walk to Tulane's campus in particular for a Cajun carrying a pirogue. :megagrin: :yes: :lolgreen:
I know I am old, but I remember long ago when there was actually water between the roadways on Ponchatrain BLvd...the water led to the Lake (that is the same water that runs behind the original Barts Lighthouse Inn) and stopped about where Vets blvd intersects
RobertM320
Green Wave

Wave755 wrote:
golfnut69 wrote:
Wouldn't it make more sense to come in from the Mississippi River and land at the Riverbend area? That would be closer than Bayou St. John and Conti. Maybe?
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
RobertM320
Green Wave

Over/Under started at 50.5, now at 47. I'm still leaning over.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
Wave755
Tsunami

RobertM320 wrote:
Wave755 wrote:
golfnut69 wrote:
Wouldn't it make more sense to come in from the Mississippi River and land at the Riverbend area? That would be closer than Bayou St. John and Conti. Maybe?
In a pirogue???!!! :lolgreen:
Wave755
Tsunami

Line now Wave 3 pts. > ULALA. Looks like we have some late money betting 'dem Cajuns. :think: