Wave crushes Southern 66-21

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Less than 24 hours till kick-off. It's gameday baby. ROLLWAVEROLL!!!

Welcoming Southern:

http://tulanegreenwave.com/news/2016/9/ ... h=football
Last edited by winwave on Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

winwave
Top of the WAVE

winwave
Top of the WAVE

JerseyWave
Riptide

I wish I could be there tonight as I am a season ticket holder. I hope there's enough walk ups to sell the place out. Coaches always say the biggest improvements a team makes is between Games 1 and 2. Hopefully our offense gets healthy and gains confidence this week. I think Fritz's coaching ability will really show through with the adjustments that are made now he's had a chance to see these guys play live in a real game.
GreenPuddleSplash
Swell

If you're coming to Yulman bring your ponchos and umbrellas. A bit raining this morning and going to rain throughout the day. Roll wave! Beat southern!
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

GreenPuddleSplash wrote:If you're coming to Yulman bring your ponchos and umbrellas. A bit raining this morning and going to rain throughout the day. Roll wave! Beat southern!
Ponchos. Umbrellas block views.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
GreenPuddleSplash
Swell

tpstulane wrote:
GreenPuddleSplash wrote:If you're coming to Yulman bring your ponchos and umbrellas. A bit raining this morning and going to rain throughout the day. Roll wave! Beat southern!
Ponchos. Umbrellas block views.
Well thank goodness every seat is "right on top of the action". Roll wave!
Robert1969
Riptide

According to Accuweather less than 15% chance of rain throughout the game.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Robert1969 wrote:
According to Accuweather less than 15% chance of rain throughout the game.

By 2PM...The clouds will pass and the sun will shine..... the humidity will drop and everyone will have a wonderful, SAFE, afternoon and evening
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
alumniwave
Low Tide

Going to be great weather. Just a quick shower at worse. I like the energy on campus! New day for Tulane athletics.
GreenLantern
Riptide

We need a GoTula.net tailgate party.
RobertM320
Green Wave

This will be my first time at Yulman. Is there anyone with a tailgate party I can drop by?
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
GreenLantern
Riptide

Received my decal gift packet from the Green Wave Club (TAF) today. It barely made it in time for the first game, but I've already installed the new Angry Wave magnet-decal along with last year's Trump comb-over and I'm about to leave for the game:

tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

GreenLantern wrote:Received my decal gift packet from the Green Wave Club (TAF) today. It barely made it in time for the first game, but I've already installed the new Angry Wave magnet-decal along with last year's Trump comb-over and I'm about to leave for the game:

Same here!
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
GreenLantern
Riptide

Raining to beat hell over the Tulane campus. A stationary cell seems to be lingering over Yulman. Tough day for tailgaters.
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

Wake up 14-7 over Duke early in the 3rd. Wake holding Duke run game to 30 yards on 22 carries so far.
Robert1969
Riptide

jonathanjoseph wrote:Wake up 14-7 over Duke early in the 3rd. Wake holding Duke run game to 30 yards on 22 carries so far.
In the fourth, Wake 21-14 over Duke. Wake having little problem finding running room against Duke. Over 200 yards rushing for Wake against Duke. They had 175 in total offense against Tulane in the whole game.
Robert1969
Riptide

24-14, Wake, late in the 4th quarter. Doesn't look like the terrible team everyone said they were after escaping Tulane with a 7-3 win.

Our run defense is looking pretty stellar. 381 yards in total offense for Wake. Only 175 against Tulane last week.

Update: Wake won 24-14, go 2-0 on the season.
Forever TU
Surge

Can't go but gave my tix to Tulane fans.

Remember that umbrellas aren't allowed in Yulman.
greenphantom
Swell

This parking situation sux. Got to Ursuline 30 min before kickoff to find out lot is full even though I have a pass. Nice to see there are cars in the lot with Southern flags. Thanks Tulane
Mandeville Wave
High Tide

14 min until kickoff. No one is in Yulman! Maybe 40% full no students maybe 200. Sellout?!?!?
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Mandeville Wave wrote:14 min until kickoff. No one is in Yulman! Maybe 40% full no students maybe 200. Sellout?!?!?
Hopefully folks are just late with their tailgates, as the rain ended a little while ago.

Let's also hope we "find the checkerboards" often tonight!

Roll Wave!
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
greenphantom
Swell

DfromCT wrote:
Mandeville Wave wrote:14 min until kickoff. No one is in Yulman! Maybe 40% full no students maybe 200. Sellout?!?!?
Hopefully folks are just late with their tailgates, as the rain ended a little while ago.

Let's also hope we "find the checkerboards" often tonight!

Roll Wave!
Westfield side very sparse. Visitor side almost all full