Game day!!!!

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
JDTulane
Riptide

Roll Wave, beat Wake

Hornetswave
Low Tide

Let's beat these guys. Roll Wave!!!!
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
winwave
Top of the WAVE

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
UptWave91
Ripple

Roll Wave!!! Kick Ass!!!
JDTulane
Riptide

https://t.co/6jb3RtRd0u That'll get you ready for a Greenie day! 1:05 is where it kicks in w/ the vocals.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

My ESPN3 or Watch ESPN is not providing a link to watch the game. I think it's because my cable/internet provider doesn't carry the ACC Network. This sucks.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
OUG
Riptide

DfromCT wrote:My ESPN3 or Watch ESPN is not providing a link to watch the game. I think it's because my cable/internet provider doesn't carry the ACC Network. This sucks.
Are you watching it on an app or on your laptop browser?

If it's an app, you may need to update the software. If it's a laptop, you may need to select ACC Extra from the drop down menu
RobertM320
Green Wave

That shouldn't matter, DfromCT. Cox doesn't have ACC network in NOLA either, but I have the link. I just went to live upcoming games and its in the same list as the rest of the ESPN3 stuff. Now, I'm on a desktop, not a mobile device. I think someone said if you're using the app you need to update it first in order to get the ACCNetwork stuff.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson