Powell to Nicholls State

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Aberzombie1892
Swell

This is unfortunate. The most accurate passer from our spring practices (by far) is transferring to an FCS program.

http://www.nola.com/tulane/index.ssf/20 ... obile_home

Bigschtick
Riptide

We will survive.
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
Pullinmyhairout
Low Tide

In the words of Carlos Wilson, we need to "trust the process." Go check out our OC Doug Ruse's resume over the last 5 years. The man knows how to put up points. I have to trust him.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Bigschtick wrote:We will survive.
'
OK..cue Gloria Gaynor.. "I Will Survive"...now, if I can just find that baby blue leisure suit and gold chain !!!!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Eaglewave
Swell

Good luck Devin. I was once on the Powell wagon, but fell on the Tanner Lee wagon after watching him sling the ball at practice. I got off after Lee started looking like pure trash in the game. I feel for this kid because he, (just as Montana and Lee), got caught in a horrible situation with Price calling the shots and CJ being a teddy bear as a coach. I do give him credit for managing the ECU game in 2013 and stepping up in OT to give us the best win in the CJ era. I also credit him for giving us life in the NOLA Bowl. If Price would have kept feeding Darkwa and occasionally put Devin in the gun, we would have won the NOLA Bowl.

Anyway, good luck to Devin.
Ball Sumrall!