Who's on first?

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
chain gang x man
Swell

http://www.tulanegreenwave.com/roster.a ... h=baseball

Now that we have a head coach it's time to concentrate on the roster. We have 19 players on the roster Anthony Forte is no longer listed on the roster
Actually first base is one of the positions we have a returning starter Hunter Williams
Shortstop is open Two incoming freshmen Sal Gozzo and Kody Hoese
Catcher we have a redshirt freshman Garret Gray and Jeremy Montalbano coming off Tommy John surgery and incoming freshman Paul Gozzo
Hunter Hope at third and Jake Willsey at second
Outfield Spoon,Brown and Kaplan are the odds on starters
Pitching is our Achilles Heal. Three starters Merrill, Massey and France. No midweek starter and only 4 relief pitcher counting Chris Oakley

Do we know if any of the incoming freshmen have been wooed to Texas?

Is Zach Zubia still on board as he recovers from Tommy John?

golfnut69
Wild Pelican

chain gang x man wrote:http://www.tulanegreenwave.com/roster.a ... h=baseball

Now that we have a head coach it's time to concentrate on the roster. We have 19 players on the roster Anthony Forte is no longer listed on the roster
Actually first base is one of the positions we have a returning starter Hunter Williams
Catcher we have a redshirt freshman Garret Gray and Jeremy Montalbano coming off Tommy John surgery and incoming freshman Paul Gozzo
Pitching is our Achilles Heal. Three starters Merrill, Massey and France. No midweek starter and only 4 relief pitcher counting Chris Oakley

I thought all recruits had been signed...allow the wooing to begin and sit out a year or head to San Jac JC... these recruits do not know it yet, they just got an upgrade in Coaching !!!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
chain gang x man
Swell

golfnut69 wrote:

I thought all recruits had been signed...allow the wooing to begin and sit out a year or head to San Jac JC... these recruits do not know it yet, they just got an upgrade in Coaching !!!
I have found out that Garret Gray is not returning
He had some personal thing at home and let's leave it at that
I got to know him this season so I wish him good luck

Now we have a catcher coming off of Tommy John and a true freshman
Last edited by chain gang x man on Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chain gang x man
Swell

Paul and Sal Gozzo, #Tulane @GreenWaveBSB incoming freshmen, named New Haven all area team. #RollWave gametimect.com/2016-new-haven…
Good news
Profoundwizard
Swell

golfnut69 wrote:

You can be let out of your LOI, happens all the time. As long as they aren't in school yet, they can leave and be eligible
chain gang x man
Swell

Profoundwizard wrote:
golfnut69 wrote:

You can be let out of your LOI, happens all the time. As long as they aren't in school yet, they can leave and be eligible
Have we had any defections
Do we know who is enrolled for summer semester
We definitely need the Gozzo twins. They could be starting shortstop and catcher
Profoundwizard
Swell

I haven't heard of any defections yet. I think Fraley and Solesky are ion campus right now but don't quote me on that.

I wouldn't rule out Willsey moving to SS.
Jonathan
Riptide

Bud Abbott and Lou Costello on first