Where will we go for a regional?

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

I believe we will get sent to Baton Rouge now.

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Or Lafayette. I don't think either one will intimidate the Wave, but both are tough places to try to win a Regional. Both squads are obviously solid, and their fans are very loyal. Hopefully we go somewhere where each game is televised.

Roll Wave!
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Pepper
Swell

I think we will be a tough out for any regional we go to.
"Purple & Gold? You look ridiculous!"-Johnny Be Good.
lurker123
Swell

DfromCT wrote:Or Lafayette. I don't think either one will intimidate the Wave, but both are tough places to try to win a Regional. Both squads are obviously solid, and their fans are very loyal. Hopefully we go somewhere where each game is televised.

Roll Wave!
Home team has massive advantage in opening round so too bad Tulane will apparently not have that benefit. Only exception here are west (and sometimes north regionals) where home team may not even sell 1000 tickets (like say UCSB.) I'm ok if Tulane has a long road trip if competition is easier. Otherwise be it Lafayette or BR or whereever bring them on. As noted above, whoever is #1 in Tulane's regional will not look forward to the Wave being invited there.
Jonathan
Riptide

In my opinion the only way to get to Omaha is to host a regional and super regional and our team blew it this year. Recruit much better players for next year.
Pepper
Swell

Jonathan wrote:In my opinion the only way to get to Omaha is to host a regional and super regional and our team blew it this year. Recruit much better players for next year.
You do realize dumb ass that if we win a regional, we could host a super.
"Purple & Gold? You look ridiculous!"-Johnny Be Good.
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

Jonathan wrote:In my opinion the only way to get to Omaha is to host a regional and super regional and our team blew it this year. Recruit much better players for next year.
I am so sick of this freakin clown, we really have no option then to ignore it?

Btw pal, spare me the "everyone has a voice response", wasting ur time.
Show Me
Tsunami

mbawavefan12 wrote:
I am so sick of this freakin clown, we really have no option then to ignore it?

Btw pal, spare me the "everyone has a voice response", wasting ur time.
He just a troll hoping Tulane fails. He's never around when we win. Uses nawlinspete as well.
Jonathan
Riptide

We should be hosting a regional. Tulane baseball blew it big time in the AAC tournament. Two or three seed at LSU. LSU hosting fifth regional in a row. Same results as last regional. See you next year. We need to recruit much better players to get back to Omaha. U La La hosting not us,crazy!
Last edited by Jonathan on Sun May 29, 2016 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

LSwho and ULL get to host. Ole Miss and Ms. St. too. Can't wait to find out where we go tomorrow.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
RobertM320
Green Wave

I'd prefer to go anywhere but Baton Rouge. Not afraid of playing them but its really hard to beat a quality team and we already beat them twice this season. My personal preference would be Ole Miss or Miss St but I think the most likely possibility that would give us the best chance at winning would be ULL.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
Profoundwizard
Swell

Speaking of Jonathan, I saw this Twitter account https://twitter.com/capecod_bsb/status/ ... 2656583681
Some guy claiming to be a Cape Cod scout, but really just looks to be some crazy Tulane fan. Reminded me a little of Jonathan. Might be him, might not. He had some even crazier tweets but he deleted a ton of them when Kendall Rogers was embarrassing him
Eaglewave
Swell

winwave wrote:LSwho and ULL get to host. Ole Miss and Ms. St. too. Can't wait to find out where we go tomorrow.
Me too. I think we are going to be the #2 in the Baton Rouge Regional. I am fine with that. We will beat LSU again. Mark my word.
Ball Sumrall!
Jaxwave
Swell

I predict Oxford.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Once LSU got a national seed I think that pushed us to Oxford. Had Miss got that last national seed we'd may been sent to BR. I was hoping to go to either ULL or Miss. Only because Oxford is 2 1/2 hours longer drive for me.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

tpstulane wrote:Once LSU got a national seed I think that pushed us to Oxford. Had Miss got that last national seed we'd may been sent to BR. I was hoping to go to either ULL or Miss. Only Oxford is 2 1/2 hours longer drive for me.
LSU a national seed ?!?!?!....the NCAA must be hard up for seeds, or money.... LSU deserves to be in, but they should be on the road as should Tulane
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

LSU got the seed because of the SEC bias and they were hot down the stretch. I think they won 15 of their last 17 games.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

DfromCT wrote:LSU got the seed because of the SEC bias and they were hot down the stretch. I think they won 15 of their last 17 games.
Let's shorten the season to 17 games !!!!!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !