All Quiet

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
nawlinspete
Riptide

Have you all noticed the complete silence of HOUSE MOUSE WANNA BE TPS on the Conroy firing bungle by Tulane ?

The HOUSE MOUSE TPS does not want to jeopardize his FB sideline access, Glazer Club access (without paying), his perception of himself as important and essential to Tulane athletics, his being invited to high roller events without himself being a high roller, or his in his mind close connection to President Fitts and Coach Fritz.

HOUSE MOUSE TPS is self deluded and only concerned about maintaining his own perceived greatness.

President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
ccap05
Surge

nawlinspete wrote:Have you all noticed the complete silence of HOUSE MOUSE WANNA BE TPS on the Conroy firing bungle by Tulane ?

The HOUSE MOUSE TPS does not want to jeopardize his FB sideline access, Glazer Club access (without paying), his perception of himself as important and essential to Tulane athletics, his being invited to high roller events without himself being a high roller, or his in his mind close connection to President Fitts and Coach Fritz.

HOUSE MOUSE TPS is self deluded and only concerned about maintaining his own perceived greatness.
Peete- I personally did not notice because I don't go looking to get offended by what other people did not say. However, based on the general S***iness of your post I do notice that I am glad I don't personally know you. I only say this because you seem like such a jerk.
RobertM320
Green Wave

Don't forget that since he's stopped using his Jonathan and Green Wave accounts, this is the only username left that he can troll us with.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

RobertM320 wrote:Don't forget that since he's stopped using his Jonathan and Green Wave accounts, this is the only username left that he can troll us with.
I think that half of the regular posters on this forum, myself included, have been accused of also being either/or/both Jonathan and GreenWave.

Also, this is a really really dumb thread.
Green Wave
Swell

RobertM320 wrote:Don't forget that since he's stopped using his Jonathan and Green Wave accounts, this is the only username left that he can troll us with.
Pete?

Yeah Right. :roll: :roll: :roll:
ROLL WAVE!
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

Green Wave wrote:
Pete?

Let's be clear. On the "adds value to Green Wave fans" chart, Pete is much higher than you. Your every and only contribution is "Insert Rick Dickson talking point here".

Given that Troy Dannen is spending his every minute trying to undo everything that Rick Dickson, and you, have advocated for for the last 15 years, it'd be great if you could make like Dickson and disappear. We've finally stopped the bleeding. Good riddance.
JDTulane
Riptide

Wtf? TPS is a quality greenie and poster. This was unnecessary.
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

JDTulane wrote:Wtf? TPS is a quality greenie and poster. This was unnecessary.
It's a really stupid thread.
Green Wave
Swell

jonathanjoseph wrote:
Green Wave wrote:
Pete?

Let's be clear. On the "adds value to Green Wave fans" chart, Pete is much higher than you. Your every and only contribution is "Insert Rick Dickson talking point here".

Given that Troy Dannen is spending his every minute trying to undo everything that Rick Dickson, and you, have advocated for for the last 15 years, it'd be great if you could make like Dickson and disappear. We've finally stopped the bleeding. Good riddance.
:lol: BS

You are obsessed with Cowen and Dickson. Get over it. SC and RD are no longer making decisions for Tulane athletics and Pete is just as delusional as you are.
ROLL WAVE!
Bigschtick
Riptide

I second that!
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Bigschtick wrote:

I second that!
I join in; TPS is one of the best posters here, with a lot of inside information, and a true, "bleeds Olive Green and Sky Blue" Tulane fan. The person that started this ridiculous thread is one of two on my block list. Tim will NEVER be blocked, and always read.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

Green Wave wrote:
jonathanjoseph wrote:
Green Wave wrote:
Pete?

You are obsessed with Cowen and Dickson. Get over it. SC and RD are no longer making decisions for Tulane athletics and Pete is just as delusional as you are.
I AM obsessed with Cowen and Dickson, says the guy who spent 15 years censoring anti Cowen/Dickson opinions on one forum and trolling Cowen/Dickson talking points on another forum.

I'm just rightfully furious at the amount of damage Cowen/Dickson caused Tulane, damage which you enabled with your gullible dishonesty.

Yes, Cowen and Dickson are no longer in charge, and Dannen is left to change all the strategies and policies that you spent 15 years supporting by spreading Cowen/Dickson's lies and agenda. You are part of the outgoing problem. You owe everyone an apology which you don't have the integrity to offer. Bye bye.
Wavetime
Swell

BINGO!!
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

DfromCT wrote:
Bigschtick wrote:

I second that!
I join in; TPS is one of the best posters here, with a lot of inside information, and a true, "bleeds Olive Green and Sky Blue" Tulane fan. The person that started this ridiculous thread is one of two on my block list. Tim will NEVER be blocked, and always read.
A Plus One From ME !!!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
ajcalhoun
Swell

tps>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nawlinspete
God Bless Everyone!
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Wavetime wrote:

BINGO!!
+1.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Green Wave
Swell

jonathanjoseph wrote:
Green Wave wrote:
jonathanjoseph wrote:
Green Wave wrote:
Pete?

I AM obsessed with Cowen and Dickson, says the guy who spent 15 years censoring anti Cowen/Dickson opinions on one forum and trolling Cowen/Dickson talking points on another forum.

I'm just rightfully furious at the amount of damage Cowen/Dickson caused Tulane, damage which you enabled with your gullible dishonesty.

Yes, Cowen and Dickson are no longer in charge, and Dannen is left to change all the strategies and policies that you spent 15 years supporting by spreading Cowen/Dickson's lies and agenda. You are part of the outgoing problem. You owe everyone an apology which you don't have the integrity to offer. Bye bye.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

BS!

You are delusional dude. You have completely fabricated that crap about me working for Tulane and RD. Then, you use that to fashion how you hate me because of the shit you made up in your own head.

Brilliant!

JJ you are nothing more than a paranoid delusional hack!
ROLL WAVE!
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Thanks for the support. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I heard something today from a great source that 4-5 of our better basketball players (including our best player) are transferring and the 3 solid recruits we have committed are moving on. So we are probably going to lose maybe 8 or so good players. I saw text messages from players that were in support of EC. It's going to get ugly folks. This was mishandled per the players. They are upset. Nothing more. Just reporting not taking sides.

And for the record I live 2 houses from the Bogue Falaya River in Covington that flooded many and 3 blocks from the Tchefuncta that flooded many so I haven't been to games or on this site for two days because I've been on flood watch. Had 2 feet of water but live in a raised house so I did ok.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
dpm wave
Swell

Great to here all's good. Hopefully the water starts receding quickly.
Watch out for Zika.

Sometimes things have to be torn apart before they can be made right again.
Talking bball now. Tulane survived mass exodus twice during EC's tenure. It will be much better off 3-4 years from now without him.
He sure is a nice guy though.
RobertM320
Green Wave

Thanks for the support. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I heard something today from a great source that 4-5 of our better basketball players (including our best player) are transferring and the 3 solid recruits we have committed are moving on. So we are probably going to lose maybe 8 or so good players. I saw text messages from players that were in support of EC. It's going to get ugly folks. This was mishandled per the players. They are upset. Nothing more. Just reporting not taking sides.
Any idea if them leaving was decided prior to the tournament, or is this a result of what happened Friday?
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
DrBox
Riptide

tpstulane wrote:Thanks for the support. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I heard something today from a great source that 4-5 of our better basketball players (including our best player) are transferring and the 3 solid recruits we have committed are moving on. So we are probably going to lose maybe 8 or so good players. I saw text messages from players that were in support of EC. It's going to get ugly folks. This was mishandled per the players. They are upset. Nothing more. Just reporting not taking sides.
Glad you're okay, TPS. Well Dannen has to get on top of this.
Honestly, though, I don't see how Tulane mishandled this other than some idiot leaking it. They had to have talked to Conroy already.
When you said a while back that some of the assistants would stay, that made me think that we had our guy picked out (because, otherwise, you'd wait for the new coach to make a decision on assistants). In this case, keeping 1 or more would seem paramount.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

RobertM320 wrote:
Any idea if them leaving was decided prior to the tournament, or is this a result of what happened Friday?
Result. They heard it during the game from behind the bench.
I know EC fell short of expectations but he was well respected by this group.
Tulane Class of 1981
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

DrBox wrote:
tpstulane wrote:Thanks for the support. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I heard something today from a great source that 4-5 of our better basketball players (including our best player) are transferring and the 3 solid recruits we have committed are moving on. So we are probably going to lose maybe 8 or so good players. I saw text messages from players that were in support of EC. It's going to get ugly folks. This was mishandled per the players. They are upset. Nothing more. Just reporting not taking sides.
Glad you're okay, TPS. Well Dannen has to get on top of this.
Honestly, though, I don't see how Tulane mishandled this other than some idiot leaking it. They had to have talked to Conroy already.
When you said a while back that some of the assistants would stay, that made me think that we had our guy picked out (because, otherwise, you'd wait for the new coach to make a decision on assistants). In this case, keeping 1 or more would seem paramount.
EC not being retained is not a surprise. However let's face it. It wasn't handled professionally as it should have been. All the AAC coaches are pissed as well. Just reporting. And to make it worst no official announcement yet.
Tulane Class of 1981
OGSB
Swell

Glad your house is ok. I've been flooded before and I don't wish it on anyone.
Livin' rent free
RobertM320
Green Wave

Of course, we could turn the tables on everyone and keep him for another year. :idea: