Apathy

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
nawlinspete
Riptide

This forum: 63 months, 470 enrollees; 7.46 enrollees per month. And only a handful who participate.

Attendance: Disgraceful, in all sports.

Mr Dannen has fan indifference and media indifference to overcome to even get us back to the post de-emphasis mediocrity. Back then we still had enthusiastic media support, good fan support and no competition other than LSU. The professional teams are killing us and that will continue to be a problem here as it is in virtually all large cities with college and professional.

President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
bananax07
Ripple

nawlinspete wrote:This forum: 63 months, 470 enrollees; 7.46 enrollees per month. And only a handful who participate.

Mr Dannen has fan indifference and media indifference to overcome to even get us back to the post de-emphasis mediocrity. Back then we still had enthusiastic media support, good fan support and no competition other than LSU. The professional teams are killing us and that will continue to be a problem here as it is in virtually all large cities with college and professional.
thanks for the positive vibes! happy thursday!
galvezwave
Swell

I call it losing.
netshorty
Surge

nawlinspete wrote:This forum: 63 months, 470 enrollees; 7.46 enrollees per month. And only a handful who participate.

I'll return the favor. "Exactly the kind of sh*t comment from a sh*t fan that we do not need."
Bigschtick
Riptide

netshorty wrote:

I'll return the favor. "Exactly the kind of sh*t comment from a sh*t fan that we do not need."

You mean even if its true? Who are you calling anybody such names?
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

netshorty wrote:

Bigschtick... I will take care of this......" YAWN" !!!!!!... now, back to my nap !!!!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
nawlinspete
Riptide

Bigschtick wrote:
netshorty wrote:

Actually, we do need it. Unless and until Tulane fans support Tulane athletics by voting with their dollars and ticket purchases Tulane is just barking up a tree. Actions speak louder than words and Tulane must fill its stadia and arena for every event win or lose.
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

nawlinspete wrote:
Bigschtick wrote:
netshorty wrote:

Actually, we do need it. Unless and until Tulane fans support Tulane athletics by voting with their dollars and ticket purchases Tulane is just barking up a tree. Actions speak louder than words and Tulane must fill its stadia and arena for every event win or lose.
Pete, to a degree fans did vote....basketball attendance is terrible ans so was attendance at last seasons football games...they voted by not buying tickets or not attending.... I had season tickets, and did not go to one game... I would have watched paint dry than watch CJ 'coached" football group, note I did not use the term "team'.... I am not sure it was one, the last few years....
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
nawlinspete
Riptide

AD Dannen, please start Sales Thermometers:
*FB Season Ticket Sales since hire of Coach Fritz
*FB Individual Game Ticket Sales since hire of Coach Fritz
*MBB Season Ticket Sales since hire of Coach Dunleavy

Perfect billboard program. Ride The Wave
TURVS71
Swell

What a ridiculous posting. Nobody was harder or rode the disgusting performance of Dickson more than I did. There is NOTHING to complain about at this point in time. The athletic "toilet"
has been flushed and the s*** is long gone. We have what we have wanted for so long. Sit back, let things develop and BUY Tickets now. For the first time in my life, I am finally convinced that Tulane is giving athletics a great and fair shot at success. So cut out this crappy posting and if you don't have anything better to say then don't say it. As someone said along time ago it is better to keep your mouth shut and be foolish then to open your mouth and prove your foolishness!
'Here's a song for the Olive and the Blue"
Show Me
Tsunami

TURVS71 wrote:What a ridiculous posting. Nobody was harder or rode the disgusting performance of Dickson more than I did. There is NOTHING to complain about at this point in time. The athletic "toilet"
has been flushed and the s*** is long gone. We have what we have wanted for so long. Sit back, let things develop and BUY Tickets now. For the first time in my life, I am finally convinced that Tulane is giving athletics a great and fair shot at success. So cut out this crappy posting and if you don't have anything better to say then don't say it. As someone said along time ago it is better to keep your mouth shut and be foolish then to open your mouth and prove your foolishness!
+1
Pete trolling as usual.
Notice how he pops up his thread that no one responds to.