Tulsa Game Thread

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
netshorty
Surge

Tulsa a 14.5 pt favorite. Considering Tulane's average conference loss is 15, and Tulane is on the road and seemingly getting worse, giving the points is probably a safe bet.

More interesting may be the over /under on replies to this thread. Last game drew only 4 replies, indicative of it being so bad it's no longer worth talking about. Now that is sad.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Men's basketball season at Tulane, one of the only ones that was over before it started...what a disaster...thank goodness for the Ladies B'ballers and when the hell does Baseball and Golf start ?!?!?...Fire Conroy NOW !!! send a loud and clear message to those now employed and to those who may become employed, krappy performance will not be tolerated, and you WILL be judged by wins and loses !!!!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
GreenLantern
Riptide

I tried to watch this, but I just gave up. Too painful.
Wavetime
Swell

We are horrible,,,,,absolutely horrible. The kids are playing hard, but no coaching. Horrible shots, out of control passing, no set offense. Just not fun to watch.
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

Wavetime wrote:We are horrible,,,,,absolutely horrible. The kids are playing hard, but no coaching. Horrible shots, out of control passing, no set offense. Just not fun to watch.
Horrible and awful. It was obvious how awful Conroy was 5 years ago. Thankfully, Cowen and Dickson are still collecting those paychecks, having admitted Conroy into their club of crooks who made themselves millionaires and multi-millionaires at the expense of Tulane University.