LADIES BBALL VS SMU Thread

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
RobertM320
Green Wave

"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
RobertM320
Green Wave

End of 1st quarter, Wave leads 16-13.
RobertM320
Green Wave

Solid 1st half for the Wave. They lead 31-20.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
anEngineer
Riptide

Strange game. Women won by 12 with only 3 FGs in the entire 2nd half, none in 3rd qtr.
Jonathan
Riptide

No one watches ESPN 3 on the Internet. We want tv cable only where millions see the game not a thousand on ESPN 3. ESPN 3 was made for the Sunbelt conference.
JDTulane
Riptide

?........ Jonathan ........ stop posting
Jonathan
Riptide

Does not sound like you JD for me only disliking ESPN 3. Do I have the right on Steve's board to post my personal opinion on ESPN 3. You do not have the right to tell me to stop posting. What are you upset about? I love Lisa and her ladies program but do not like Tulane on ESPN 3 computer. It is beneath Tulane. We should always be on ESPN cable tv to millions of homes. Never see you on this website much anymore. You must be busy and making money!
Last edited by Jonathan on Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nawlinspete
Riptide

Jonathan wrote:Do I have the right on Steve's board to post my personal opinion on ESPN 3. You do not have the right to tell me to stop posting. What are you upset about? I love Lisa and her ladies program but do not like Tulane on ESPN 3 computer. We should always be on ESPN cable tv to millions of homes.
Again you post as "hidden" while I am on.
Why do you hide?
Complain to ESPN, dopey.
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
Jonathan
Riptide

Great win on the road by Lisa. Roll Green Wave!
JDTulane
Riptide

Jonathan wrote:Does not sound like you JD for me only disliking ESPN 3. Do I have the right on Steve's board to post my personal opinion on ESPN 3. You do not have the right to tell me to stop posting. What are you upset about? I love Lisa and her ladies program but do not like Tulane on ESPN 3 computer. It is beneath Tulane. We should always be on ESPN cable tv to millions of homes. Never see you on this website much anymore. You must be busy and making money!

ESPN3 is amazing and what 90% of people under the age of 30 will be looking towards to watch TUlane play outside of ESPN/ESPN2 or a maybe cable network broadcast. For WBB it's great to be able to get on ESPN3 and watch them. My COX comes with free ESPN3. Many packages do that. I can watch it on my phone. I can watch it on an airplane. I can watch it in anywhere.

And yes. All the $s
LSU Law Greenie
Surge

Jonathan wrote:No one watches ESPN 3 on the Internet. We want tv cable only where millions see the game not a thousand on ESPN 3. ESPN 3 was made for the Sunbelt conference.
Jonathan, you're an idiot! I watch ESPN3 almost every day on my iPad - there are tons of basketball games on there to watch. Younger people are all about technology and I actually prefer to watch games on my iPad than on Tv.
My name is T J Acosta and I approve this message!
RobertM320
Green Wave

I actually like ESPN3. I don't have the cable package that gives me things like CBSSN, ESPNU, and the like so my best bet seeing games is on ESPN3.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

RobertM320 wrote:I actually like ESPN3. I don't have the cable package that gives me things like CBSSN, ESPNU, and the like so my best bet seeing games is on ESPN3.
It's great. I watch on Apple TV or iPhone anywhere anytime. I never use a computer anymore.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
anEngineer
Riptide

If anyone uses ROKU, you can watch ESPN3 and the American Digital Network on it. All of the Women's Conference games are on one of those two.
RobertM320
Green Wave

Don't go confusing Jonathan with facts. He prefers to complain.
Jonathan
Riptide

We all have one thing in common. We love Tulane athletics,President Fitts,AD Troy Dannen,head football coach Willie Fritz,David Pierce,Lisa, and ladies golf and volleyball coaches are all superstars in my opinion. Fire Conroy with men's basketball a big time loser. Cannot coach and recruit. We should be in the Top 25 and NCAA Tournament every year.
Last edited by Jonathan on Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Jonathan wrote:We all have one thing in common. We love Tulane athletics,President Fitts,AD Troy Dannen,head football coach Willie Fritz,David Pierce,Lisa, and ladies golf and volleyball are all superstars in my opinion. Fire Conroy with men's basketball a big time loser. Cannot coach and recruit. We should be in the Top 25 and NCAA Tournament every year.
Quit spamming every thread with fire Conroy. Leave in the MBB threads.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981