Congratulations Tulane University

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
alumniwave
Low Tide

You have a new quality AD.
I hope all of you, regardless of your personal agenda, get behind this person and help change the energy and support of this athletic department.
Great things coming.
Go Wave!

golfnut69
Wild Pelican

what a profound non informational post !!!!....
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
GreenLantern
Riptide

golfnut69 wrote:what a profound non informational post !!!!....
Indeed. A deliberate use of a riddle wrapped in a mystery and hidden in an enigma. Insiders such as alumniwave like the mysterious stuff.

BTW alumniwave, to most Tulanians it is 'Roll Wave' and not 'Go Wave'.
Wave755
Tsunami

All relevant Twitter feeds show nothing, so alumniwave must be a very, very insider? :lolgreen:
LSU-MD
Low Tide

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is going on?

I am assuming that alumniwave is passing on info that Burke will be named Tulane's new AD.
IM42lane
Swell

alumniwave wrote:You have a new quality AD.
I hope all of you, regardless of your personal agenda, get behind this person and help change the energy and support of this athletic department.

Great things coming.

Go Wave!
Did Joe Alleva really get hired? Is Rob Ryan the new HC? If that is true, then Tulane will NEVER EVER see me again!
Regards,
"Pete" Madere
IM42lane
Swell

LSU-MD wrote:Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is going on?

I am assuming that alumniwave is passing on info that Burke will be named Tulane's new AD.

?????????? ------ Who knows?
Regards,
"Pete" Madere
RobertM320
Green Wave

That's my take. He's pushed Burke from the beginning, and told us numerous times that we couldn't get Patulski. Has to be Burke otherwise his entire commentary is meaningless.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
ExileWave
Surge

RobertM320 wrote:That's my take. He's pushed Burke from the beginning, and told us numerous times that we couldn't get Patulski. Has to be Burke otherwise his entire commentary is meaningless.
If so, why the "national search" and 3 month wait? Could it be like the last coach search- no one else wanted the job?
OUG
Riptide

I guess Babs is the new AD. Now let's get a quality FB HC hire. And let's get her a quality deputy too. Time for her to clean house at Wilson.
Jonathan
Riptide

Another false misleading thread wth two others here that should have been deleted immediately by the board moderators. Now I must go to the other boad to get truthful info on AD and coach selection.
Last edited by Jonathan on Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OUG
Riptide

ExileWave wrote:
RobertM320 wrote:That's my take. He's pushed Burke from the beginning, and told us numerous times that we couldn't get Patulski. Has to be Burke otherwise his entire commentary is meaningless.
If so, why the "national search" and 3 month wait? Could it be like the last coach search- no one else wanted the job?
No. If you feel you have a solid internal candidate, and the position is important, you want to test them against an outside candidate. It's due diligence. I don't have an issue with making sure we are getting the best person. I'd have been a lot more worried if they hired her without evaluating her side by side against a Patulski or a Benedict.
ssburas2005
Trickle

who is the name of tulanes new ad
ajcalhoun
Swell

Congratulations alumniwave for this useless thread. Thanks for nothing.
God Bless Everyone!
ajcalhoun
Swell

ajcalhoun wrote:Congratulations alumniwave for this worthless thread. Thanks for nothing.
God Bless Everyone!
Robert1969
Riptide

Either Alumniwave is bullshitting, and knows nothing, or Barbara Burke is the new AD.
RobertM320
Green Wave

OUG wrote:
ExileWave wrote:
No. If you feel you have a solid internal candidate, and the position is important, you want to test them against an outside candidate. It's due diligence. I don't have an issue with making sure we are getting the best person. I'd have been a lot more worried if they hired her without evaluating her side by side against a Patulski or a Benedict.
Do you really in your heart believe that? That "can't do anything right" Tulane does a national search, just to find out they had the best possible candidate already in house? If she was that good, she'd have been gone for a P5 #2 job, or an AD job before she ever even came here.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
alumniwave
Low Tide

I've said both Burke and Patulski are great candidates.
1st unofficial leak should be out around 4:45pm
austxwave
High Tide

Can the admins of this website please research this tool's IP address so we can report him/her for his/her unprofessional conduct. Posting on a message board for an employee of an athletics department is a no-no. This clown needs to be taught a lesson.
JTLiuzza
Swell

Robert1969 wrote:Either Alumniwave is bullshitting, and knows nothing, or Barbara Burke is the new AD.
Or both. :)
The second commandment has not been abrogated.
JTLiuzza
Swell

alumniwave wrote:I hope all of you, regardless of your personal agenda, get behind this person and help change the energy and support of this athletic department.
Great things coming.!
:lol: Good one!
The second commandment has not been abrogated.
RobertM320
Green Wave

JTLiuzza wrote:
alumniwave wrote:I hope all of you, regardless of your personal agenda, get behind this person and help change the energy and support of this athletic department.
Great things coming.!
:lol: Good one!

The only personal agenda any of us have (excepting Green Wave and Vance) is for Tulane to reach their full potential in athletics. Sorry if we find it hard to accept that Barbara Burke puts us in the best position to achieve that.
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

austxwave wrote:Can the admins of this website please research this tool's IP address so we can report him/her for his/her unprofessional conduct. Posting on a message board for an employee of an athletics department is a no-no. This clown needs to be taught a lesson.
lol. if only people were half this aggressive with the @ssholes who have screwed us directly for so many years.
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

OUG wrote:
ExileWave wrote:
But neither Patulski nor Benedict are left in the running, with neither looking like terribly reasonable candidates to begin with.

As with other major Tulane hires, we're left with only those who will take the job and only those who will agree to the Cowen agenda.
Profoundwizard
Swell

But neither Patulski nor Benedict are left in the running, with neither looking like terribly reasonable candidates to begin with.
According to who?