How do you lose to Alabama A&M at home?

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Jonathan
Riptide

Good warm up . Zero for our RPI.

Jonathan
Riptide

What radio station is this game on locally in New Orleans and for the entire season. Do we have affiliate stations across the state and Gulf South carrying all of our basketball games? . We have two great transfers from LSU and Washington and exciting freshman starting. Should be a great season and back to one or two of the top post season tournaments. Roll Wave! First half of the game we suck against A&M not LSU. I expect us to come back in the second half and defeat the worst team in the nation by two points. Not a good start. No one n our stands.
Last edited by Jonathan on Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forever TU
Surge

Jonathan you do realize that all of your questions can be answered on tulanegreenwave.com right?

I'll be lazy and answer here - 1280 AM same as football. Won't be Graff tho he's with the football team.
GreenLantern
Riptide

Anemic offense for both teams so far.
GreenLantern
Riptide

Tulane is 1 of 15 from the floor.
GreenLantern
Riptide

Tulane shooting less than 10% from the floor. Rough start.
Jonathan
Riptide

Alabama A& M kicking Tulane basketball out early in first half. I hope Conroy can come back and win as a loss to them would destroy his career.
Jonathan
Riptide

Alabama A& M kicking Tulane basketball out early in first half. I hope Conroy can come back and win as a loss to them would destroy his career.
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

R u kidding me.
oliveandblue
Surge

They're nervous. These are 19 year old kids, and we have SEVEN new players. They'll probably find a way to scrape this one out.

Every single team in CBB has a game or two where NOTHING goes in. This is our game. Just need to win and we'll be fine.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Losing 25-19 at half.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
oliveandblue
Surge

ESPN is interviewing Burke. Burke does not realize that the school has a lot more to do. Tulane has done a decent bit lately, but we're still behind. That just goes to show you how far back we were in the C-USA days.
GreenLantern
Riptide

Checked ticket availability today on tulanegreenwave.com. There were less no more than 20-30 tickets available in seats that you would want. However on TV, Devlin looks no more than 30-40% filled.
oliveandblue
Surge

Dabney is starting to hit shots. That's good. Down only 5 with a ton of time left. Just need to win and get to practicing. There is talent on the court - the shots aren't falling.
oliveandblue
Surge

41-41. The game is slooooooooowly starting to turn.
oliveandblue
Surge

Going to be another 16-15 slog.
JerseyWave
Riptide

Overtime....Jerreau, Morgan and Harris looking good in their Tulane debut. Team defense not good, along with miserable first half shooting.
oliveandblue
Surge

FIre Conroy. 19/20 turnovers at home to a SWAC team. Tulane will not be able to make the NCAA tournament as an at-large with that loss.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Lost 68-67
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
GreenLantern
Riptide

That was a whole game full of ugly. Ugly start and ugly finish.
JerseyWave
Riptide

The new AD better be great at hiring Coaches. Can't wait much longer to clean house in the Wilson Center and change the culture!
Jonathan
Riptide

How do you lose to Alabama A&M a lowly school and conference at home with all your new top recruits and transfers.Conroy you and your team suck. As bad as the Perry Clark Prairie View lost. I am sick. Conroy and CJ need to go. There was no one in Fogelman Arena or any massive cheering by the few people there. Our new recruits and two transfers look bad.
waveclem
Surge

Burke will be your new AD. They were interviewing her at halftime. Why I ask if she is only a associate AD???? Their telling us who will be the next AD with their actions. Tuck Fulane!
Jonathan
Riptide

Conroy and Rick Dickson both losers. I was high on our recruiting class and two transfers but they looked terrible against Alabama A&M another Prairie View. How can a Tulane team lose to a set up patsy at home the first game of the season. No fans as usual in the arena. Fire Conroy now. Get us a top quality coach.
Last edited by Jonathan on Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bham Wave
Ripple

Pretty simple really...poor shooting, poor ball security, poor coaching, poor defense, and a boat load of stupid ass fouls.

Our zone offense looks like my over 40 Men's Church league offense....and I am not kidding. We have a high and low post and 3 guards around 3 point line. We pass it in and out and around. We don't have to worry about shot clock so eventually someone gets a nice open 3 or we get the high post a shot or the low post wiggles his way open. We don't even practice. We don't ever really drive to the basket or drive and pull up for mid range because well....we are 40+ and those things get 40+ year olds hurt. So basically Conroy has stolen our offense.

So much for our high tempo, fast break offense. It is really just like football...a bunch of talk and nothing changes.

Pitiful.

UNC will make us look stupid in a month