Tulane 45 - UCF 31

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

JTLiuzza wrote:
tpstulane wrote:
sader24 wrote:I had a great time at the game, thought the game was great. I walked back my car only to find out it had been illegally towed by one of the tow trucks just roaming through the neighborhood. Got to the tow truck place to find a stream of people from the Tulane game trying to recover their vehicles. Employees in the tow office were telling me how big of a scam it is and that many of those towed were incorrectly towed but their is nothing they can do about it. Apparently these tow truck drivers aren't called by the police or neighbors but are allowed to just roam around on gamedays and tow any cars they believe are illegally parked (which i wasn't I have pictures and employees there and deputy agreed with me). This type of BS will discourage people from attending these games. $220 and hours of aggravation to be 1 of maybe 7-8k people at a Tulane game at 11am.
Sader please out that in your survey. That needs to be addressed immediately!
With respect TPS that survey is nothing more than smoke and mirrors. It won't amount to squat. And even if you have picture evidence as sader has, it's not worth suing over. Scam pure and simple. You think they would do this to any school other than Tulane? If LSU fans got hosed like that heads would roll. If Xavier fans got the same treatment heads would roll.

Ought to set up a sting on the bastards. Have numerous people park legally, documenting each with video evidence.
TJ I know it's hard to believe but they have responded to my criticism on the survey and have corrected everything I suggested. That's why they are doing them. I complained about not allowing us to go into the stadium under the Reily Center they allowed that this year. I complained about being forced to walk outside of the stadium to get into the TClub they fixed that. I complained about $6 beers in the TClub the next game they were back to $3 like last year. I complained about certain stairs that were blocked that prevented access to the party deck that was corrected. I complained about the lack of speakers in the Westfeldt Club this year they put speakers in. They fixed the terrible camera angles from last year. They put TV's in the Greenbacker section like they have for Glazer Club members. They are actually listening and doing things that are fan friendly. I wouldn't at all be surprised if they take my video board suggestion and go full board on replays. This parking thing needs to be brought to their attention. If they have any say with the city it should be corrected. Of course we all are hoping the actual product on the field gets fixed.

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
JTLiuzza
Swell

tpstulane wrote:
JTLiuzza wrote:
tpstulane wrote:
sader24 wrote:I had a great time at the game, thought the game was great. I walked back my car only to find out it had been illegally towed by one of the tow trucks just roaming through the neighborhood. Got to the tow truck place to find a stream of people from the Tulane game trying to recover their vehicles. Employees in the tow office were telling me how big of a scam it is and that many of those towed were incorrectly towed but their is nothing they can do about it. Apparently these tow truck drivers aren't called by the police or neighbors but are allowed to just roam around on gamedays and tow any cars they believe are illegally parked (which i wasn't I have pictures and employees there and deputy agreed with me). This type of BS will discourage people from attending these games. $220 and hours of aggravation to be 1 of maybe 7-8k people at a Tulane game at 11am.
With respect TPS that survey is nothing more than smoke and mirrors. It won't amount to squat. And even if you have picture evidence as sader has, it's not worth suing over. Scam pure and simple. You think they would do this to any school other than Tulane? If LSU fans got hosed like that heads would roll. If Xavier fans got the same treatment heads would roll.

Ought to set up a sting on the bastards. Have numerous people park legally, documenting each with video evidence.
TJ I know it's hard to believe but they have responded to my criticism on the survey and have corrected everything I suggested. That's why they are doing them. I complained about not allowing us to go into the stadium under the Reily Center they allowed that this year. I complained about being forced to walk outside of the stadium to get into the TClub they fixed that. I complained about $6 beers in the TClub the next game they were back to $3 like last year. I complained about certain stairs that were blocked that prevented access to the party deck that was corrected. I complained about the lack of speakers in the Westfeldt Club this year they put speakers in. They fixed the terrible camera angles from last year. They put TV's in the Greenbacker section like they have for Glazer Club members. They are actually listening and doing things that are fan friendly. I wouldn't at all be surprised if they take my video board suggestion and go full board on replays. This parking thing needs to be brought to their attention. If they have any say with the city it should be corrected. Of course we all are hoping the actual product on the field gets fixed.
Great. Glad to hear it. I talked to someone at Tulane who called me about my precipitous drop in support. I started in, politely, to answer his question. He couldn't wait to get me off the phone.

Most of the things you mention are small potatoes. TV angles? They were forced to fix that stupidity.

I'm not trying to drench your optimism. I just don't share it.
The second commandment has not been abrogated.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

JTLiuzza wrote:
tpstulane wrote:
JTLiuzza wrote:
tpstulane wrote:

Great. Glad to hear it. I talked to someone at Tulane who called me about my precipitous drop in support. I started in, politely, to answer his question. He couldn't wait to get me off the phone.

Most of the things you mention are small potatoes. TV angles? They were forced to fix that stupidity.

I'm not trying to drench your optimism. I just don't share it.
I get that. But fixing the wins first would go a long way in improving things for sure.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981