USA Today preseason poll...

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
JerseyWave
Riptide

Tulane ranked #91 out of 128 in USA Today preseason poll.

golfnut69
Wild Pelican

JerseyWave wrote:Tulane ranked #91 out of 128 in USA Today preseason poll.

based on past results and to quote the Cameron Crazies..... "Over-Rated"..... but we shall see, what we shall see...what it is...what it was...what it shall be
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Jaxwave
Swell

We're number (ninety) One! We're number (ninety) One! We're number (ninety) One!
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Preseason polls don't mean much. Beat Duke and we'd move halfway up from where we are, though I don't think we move much if we lose, unless we look terrible in defeat. They probably don't rank past 25 once the season begins.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Aberzombie1892
Swell

DfromCT wrote:Preseason polls don't mean much. Beat Duke and we'd move halfway up from where we are, though I don't think we move much if we lose, unless we look terrible in defeat. They probably don't rank past 25 once the season begins.
True, but, fortunately, USA Today ranks all 128 teams on a weekly basis. I followed it closely during our 2013 season, and, as an FYI, East Carolina was #35 when we beat them.
CN Hide & Seek Team
Low Tide

Opinion polls and vegas are allways divergent.