Tulane FB OOC schedules 2014 thru 2023

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote:
golfnut69 wrote:
winwave wrote:Golf the schools you cited are P5 but fans aren't fooled by that. They see those teams as lightweights and thus playing and beating them just doesn't accomplish much. As or playing LSU it is what the great majority of Tulane fans want and TD has made it clear he wants us to get our house in order ASAP and get them on our schedules in football and basketball. Then as noted by others above we need to be playing Ole Miss/MS. STATE, Auburn and the like. As for playing in Texas if you want the masses to notice you play UT or A&M.

A&M is a possibility...UT I do not think will waste it's time on Tulane, it would rather play Rice and keep the money inside the State of Texas...the schools I listed were to take the place of Southern, ULL, Jackson State....and while some fans may look down on the Dukes, Purdues, Kansas' ,Iowa States they are still designated P-5 and playing them does more than playing ULL... plus it gives Tulane national exposure inside of P5 conferences in a game that Tulane can win to attract recruits...once this has been done then .playing an Ole Miss, Mississippi State and maybe LSU would be great, but at the present time, Tulane, like Texas Tech is just not ready...but then again, does it really matter, Tulane does not judge by W's or L's...but if it does...a Top 30 meat grinder of an OOC ain't going to be happening anytime soon...U may be right and I may be wrong....we shall see what "upgrades" to the OOC will take place...other than that, have a great week end
You have a great weekend too. Beautiful weather here for Big Mardi Gras weekend.
that is what I understand, I spoke to my Mom this afternoon and she said it should be cool but dry for everyone to enjoy, I hope, a safe and wonderful time

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
nawlinspete
Riptide

Who is now in charge of OOC scheduling ? Have we terminated Tricky Ricky's mouthpiece too ? How much imput will Coach Fritz have ? What opponents does Coach Fritz want to schedule ? What type of opponents is AD Dannen looking to schedule ? Will MBSD be used as often as possible to attract big time opponents and big time crowds ? Will Yulman be converted into an IPF and BB arena ?
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
GreenLantern
Riptide

nawlinspete wrote:Who is now in charge of OOC scheduling ? Have we terminated Tricky Ricky's mouthpiece too ? How much imput will Coach Fritz have ? What opponents does Coach Fritz want to schedule ? What type of opponents is AD Dannen looking to schedule ? Will MBSD be used as often as possible to attract big time opponents and big time crowds ? Will Yulman be converted into an IPF and BB arena ?
The AD. Perhaps. Significant. Good ones. Good ones. Unlikely. Unlikely.
RobertM320
Green Wave

Thank you, GL. I was about to do something similar.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
DrBox
Riptide

nawlinspete wrote: Have we terminated Tricky Ricky's mouthpiece too ?
Well he's still on twitter with Tulane in his info.
But I can't tell if he's tweeted recently because, well, he blocked me from viewing his tweets months ago (for daring to suggest he actually publicize a few things).