CFN's way too early 2015 Football

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
ajcalhoun
Swell

Cliff's Notes? That's a lot of clicking and hoping.
God Bless Everyone!
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

#102, just behind ULL and just ahead of ULM.
ajcalhoun
Swell

OK, I did your work for you.
02. Tulane
Biggest Positive: Any improvement on offense starts with a good line that gets four starters back – now the running game has to work. Defensively, the linebackers should be great with Nico Marley leading the way. Three of the four best defensive backs return including corner Lorenzo Doss.
Biggest Negative: There’s hope on offense, but the receiving corps needs work with two of the top three targets gone and more needed from quarterback Tanner Lee. The kicking game needs a whole bunch of work – PK Andrew DiRocco needs to be far better and P Peter Picerelli has to be stronger after averaging under 38 yards per kick.
Say what? Lorenzo Doss?

Highest rated AAC team is Cincy at #48.

UCF #51, Houston #65, Temple #66, Navy #68, ECU #77, Memphis #78, USF #89, Tulsa #91, UConn #92, SMU #116
God Bless Everyone!
Dr. Rosenrosen
High Tide

Pretty standard, really.
Dave breslin
Swell

The Tulane Model--Mediocrity is the best we can expect when the leader is a proven loser. Nothing changes until Dickheadson is gone.and takes his tennis buddy
Jonathan
Riptide

We were under CJ the fourth in the state in recruiting football players this year as per 247 Sports LSU A&M,U La La and La Tech a head of us. Sad.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Predicted to come in 11th in the conference. So if we finish 10th the apologist get to claim the season a great success.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Dave breslin wrote:The Tulane Model--Mediocrity is the best we can expect when the leader is a proven loser. Nothing changes until Dickheadson is gone.and takes his tennis buddy
Under present leadership...Tulane can only wish, it's model was mired in Mediocrity ....
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

golfnut69 wrote:
Dave breslin wrote:The Tulane Model--Mediocrity is the best we can expect when the leader is a proven loser. Nothing changes until Dickheadson is gone.and takes his tennis buddy
Under present leadership...Tulane can only wish, it's model was mired in Mediocrity ....
It's not just that they are failing miserably but they are giving themselves raises, taking paid sabbaticals, having parades and ceremonial plaques erected in their honor, etc. That the results are far below mediocrity isn't even the real problem.