Baseball vs. New Orleans

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Dave breslin
Swell

Thanks tps for the update. Had a meeting and seek your updates in on my phone

tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Dave breslin wrote:Thanks tps for the update. Had a meeting and seek your updates in on my phone
No problem!
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Jonathan wrote:I hate Ron Masetri. He shafted us after Katrina when we were forced to play in Zephrr Field and when he was on the NCAA selection baseball committee with our outstanding record we should have been selected for the tournament but ron rejected us.
Ron Maestri, “I want to make sure we keep playing each other. I know a lot of teams in the state concern themselves with all of this RPI stuff but I’ve sat as the chair on the (NCAA tournament selection) committee and I can tell you that if you’re a good team, you’re going to make it. So I hope everyone just keeps these in-state series alive and that helps everyone and makes everyone better.”
http://www.theneworleansadvocate.com/sp ... ek-to-keep
Tulane Class of 1981
Profoundwizard
Swell

That's just a really silly quote from mase.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Profoundwizard wrote:That's just a really silly quote from mase.
Really silly since he didn't play us at Turchin last year.
Tulane Class of 1981
Jonathan
Riptide

I cannot believe this. LSU A&M is ranked number 2 by Baseball America after getting blown out by Southland lowly Nichols State mid week.at Alex Box. Also no votes for the Green Wave now 6-1. Please email Aaron Fitts at Baseball America. U La La lost to MC Neese . I love it CajunF!
Last edited by Jonathan on Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

That's the way to beat a team like that the way you are expected to. The staff is doing a great job teaching these kids how to execute the game. We are getting both small ball and power. The pitching is looking good too. All the DP's. Lots to be happy about. Same record as this time last year but against a better schedule this year which gives hope that this will continue on.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
rollwave11
High Tide

Most complete game we have played this year so far. I know uno isn't a great team, but we struggled offensively against every team the past few years. Really like the way our top guys are hitting. Need to keep it going tomorrow!!
Robert1969
Riptide

Tulane is now undefeated when scoring more than one run.
Wave755
Tsunami

This just in from "the Tigue" in Lafayette, a final score after 17 innings, McNeese State 5, ULALA 4. Damn shame we don't play the "little Cajuns" this year !!! :P :lol: :D

Roll Wave Roll !!!
T1B2TW
High Tide

capwave wrote:This is what we should always do to UNO. Damn this feels good. One very interesting stat I heard on radio call, we lead nation in sacrifices! Last year we couldn't buy one.
Billy Beane (Moneyball) wouldn't like this. :roll:
Eaglewave
Swell

Wave755 wrote:This just in from "the Tigue" in Lafayette, a final score after 17 innings, McNeese State 5, ULALA 4. Damn shame we don't play the "little Cajuns" this year !!! :P :lol: :D

Roll Wave Roll !!!

Don't be overconfident just yet.
Ball Sumrall!
Jonathan
Riptide

Cajun fantastico please tell us about the Mc Neese ULa La game please!
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
msdos
Swell

now THAT is how you win a midweek game

hell yea
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

I no longer watch the videos on Nola anymore because of the same damn 30 second commercial they stick in the video. If you read the story you can get the same quotes and they will get paid less. They make more money on videos.
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

tpstulane wrote:
I no longer watch the videos on Nola anymore because of the same damn 30 second commercial they stick in the video. If you read the story you can get the same quotes and they will get paid less. They make more money on videos.
I only post them for the "IT" challenged members of this fine forum
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Wave755
Tsunami

Eaglewave wrote:
Wave755 wrote:This just in from "the Tigue" in Lafayette, a final score after 17 innings, McNeese State 5, ULALA 4. Damn shame we don't play the "little Cajuns" this year !!! :P :lol: :D

Roll Wave Roll !!!

Don't be overconfident just yet.
:o :shock: 8-)
JDTulane
Riptide

Roll Wave. I think I encouraged some mates of mine to go to the game and take advantage of the free ladies tickets night. Hope we roll tonight as well