2015 Tulane Football Schedule

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
IM42lane
Swell

Final Game Dates/Times to be determined later . . .

2015 Tulane Green Wave Football Schedule

Date -- Opponent -- Site -- Time

Sep. 03 Duke Yulman Stadium TBA
Sep. 12 at Georgia Tech Atlanta, Ga. TBA
Sep. 19 Maine Yulman Stadium TBA
Nov. 14 at Army West Point, N.Y. TBA

Home Conference Games
TBA U.C.F.* Yulman Stadium TBA
TBA Tulsa* Yulman Stadium TBA
TBA Houston* Yulman Stadium TBA
TBA U.Conn.* Yulman Stadium TBA

Road Conference Games
TBA at Temple* Philadelphia, Pa. TBA
TBA at S.M.U.* Dallas, Texas TBA
TBA at Navy* Annapolis, Md. TBA
TBA at Memphis* Memphis, Tenn. TBA

Regards,
"Pete" Madere
IM42lane
Swell

IM42lane wrote:Final Game Dates/Times to be determined later . . .

2015 Tulane Green Wave Football Schedule

Date -- Opponent -- Site -- Time

Sep. 03 Duke Yulman Stadium TBA
Sep. 12 at Georgia Tech Atlanta, Ga. TBA
Sep. 19 Maine Yulman Stadium TBA
Nov. 14 at Army West Point, N.Y. TBA

Home Conference Games
TBA U.C.F.* Yulman Stadium TBA
TBA Tulsa* Yulman Stadium TBA
TBA Houston* Yulman Stadium TBA
TBA U.Conn.* Yulman Stadium TBA

Road Conference Games
TBA at Temple* Philadelphia, Pa. TBA
TBA at S.M.U.* Dallas, Texas TBA
TBA at Navy* Annapolis, Md. TBA
TBA at Memphis* Memphis, Tenn. TBA

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/tul ... hedule.pdf
Regards,
"Pete" Madere
ajcalhoun
Swell

I sure hope that the Duke and Maine games are at night. I won't do another game like last year's Georgia Tech.
God Bless Everyone!
IM42lane
Swell

ajcalhoun wrote:I sure hope that the Duke and Maine games are at night. I won't do another game like last year's Georgia Tech.
What do the NIMBYs have to day about that?
Regards,
"Pete" Madere
MicMan
Swell

Hard not to think 0-2 to open. When are we going to stop thinking WE'RE the patsy and start thinking about being a winner?
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

MicMan wrote:Hard not to think 0-2 to open. When are we going to stop thinking WE'RE the patsy and start thinking about being a winner?
Looks like Tulane will have 7 Homecoming Games !!!!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
RobertM320
Green Wave

Three trips to the Northeast. Lets see if those Northeast alums actually show up for any of them.
Pullinmyhairout
Low Tide

It is certainly a more favorable schedule than 2014.
Likely 0-2 but who knows Duke will have many first time starters in key positions.
I have to think Army is more beatable than Rutgers.
Maine and SLU are a wash.
Conference Schedule we get SMU and UCON.

Hopefully we improve on offense and special teams and get to a winning record.
wave97
Swell

We should have a 2 pm kick off for the Maine game. Orono, ME average high/low temp. for the month of Sept.: 67/46.
wave97
Swell

RobertM320 wrote:Three trips to the Northeast. Lets see if those Northeast alums actually show up for any of them.
If/when we start winning in the conference, we need to start showing up for recruiting in Ohio, Pennsylvania & New Jersey. Larry Smith came from the region, knew it well & supplemented Tulane's roster with some players.
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

wave97 wrote:We should have a 2 pm kick off for the Maine game. Orono, ME average high/low temp. for the month of Sept.: 67/46.
Seriously, did you attend the GT game last year. I have never experienced that kind of heat, no thanks.
TXWave88
Surge

mbawavefan12 wrote:
wave97 wrote:We should have a 2 pm kick off for the Maine game. Orono, ME average high/low temp. for the month of Sept.: 67/46.
Seriously, did you attend the GT game last year. I have never experienced that kind of heat, no thanks.
Not only that.....I would hope we do not need a heat advantage to beat Maine. And even a 7PM game will still be hot to them. No offense to Maine and not to underestimate them, but this game should not even be remotely close. They were 5-6 last season. We beat a way more talented SELA team last year 35-20. No reason we should not win by 30 at home.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

TXWave88 wrote:
mbawavefan12 wrote:
Not only that.....I would hope we do not need a heat advantage to beat Maine. And even a 7PM game will still be hot to them. No offense to Maine and not to underestimate them, but this game should not even be remotely close. They were 5-6 last season. We beat a way more talented SELA team last year 35-20. No reason we should not win by 30 at home.
Maine did find it's way to Starkville, MS to beat State a few years ago
Last edited by golfnut69 on Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

mbawavefan12 wrote:
+1,000,000

That was the biggest bummer about the home opener last year. It's not fair to the fans to put them through that. It was so freaking hot that I stopped drinking beer during the second quarter.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
IM42lane
Swell

Sep. 03, 2015 vs. Duke at Yulman Stadium is a THURSDAY game, so that really should be a night game, should it not?
Regards,
"Pete" Madere
IM42lane
Swell

September is a HOT month in south (or north) Louisiana, so be prepared to SWEAT if you come during that period of time.
Regards,
"Pete" Madere
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

IM42lane wrote:Sep. 03, 2015 vs. Duke at Yulman Stadium is a THURSDAY game, so that really should be a night game, should it not?
It has to be for ESPN (if they care to show up with our press box situation)
winwave
Top of the WAVE

TXWave88 wrote:
mbawavefan12 wrote:
+1
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Let's face it. This season will rest on the shoulders of our QB. As goes our QB so goes the season.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
ajcalhoun
Swell

tpstulane wrote:Let's face it. This season will rest on the shoulders of our QB. As goes our QB so goes the season.
Now I'm depressed.
God Bless Everyone!
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

ajcalhoun wrote:
tpstulane wrote:Let's face it. This season will rest on the shoulders of our QB. As goes our QB so goes the season.
Now I'm depressed.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
51WaveBG
High Tide

CJ has anointed Pick6 Lee as our QB and he will probably get most of the reps @ Spring Practice. No real competition to find out if Powell may have improved some or how well Cuillette can do the job! If Lee goes down, it should be interesting to watch and see how CJ handles the situation. Our pure vanilla offense has the D/C's of the schools who we play licking their chops because it is so predictable. We may have upgraded our talent level some under CJ, but, the competition has also gotten tougher. We are going up against some good coaches with good staffs and our offensive coaching staff just doesn't stand up against the better defenses we play and our game management skills are the worst on the planet. Wish I had a better outlook for the 2015 season, but, I just don't see more than 3-9 or, at best, 4-8 season. No matter what happens, no changes will be made, because "@ TU we don't judge by wins or loses".
Jonathan
Riptide

How many of these games can we win next year? Not many as another losing season. I am flying up for the Army game. We will lose but I love staying at the Harvard Club of NYC and taking the bus to West Point. A highlight is hearing the Army band play the Tulane fight song during their military parade on their beautiful campus overlooking the Hudson before the game usually on homecoming weekend. . Love the statue of General George Patton on campus.
Wave QB
Swell

2-2 in non conference play isn't impossible. Why are we playing Maine instead of a Southland or SWAC school? Maine won't sell any tickets.

If our QB can get the offense rolling, Army, Maine, UConn, Navy, SMU, Temple and Tulsa should be wins. I expect our defense to be much improved from last season.
Wave QB
Swell

51WaveBG wrote:CJ has anointed Pick6 Lee as our QB and he will probably get most of the reps @ Spring Practice. No real competition to find out if Powell may have improved some or how well Cuillette can do the job! If Lee goes down, it should be interesting to watch and see how CJ handles the situation. Our pure vanilla offense has the D/C's of the schools who we play licking their chops because it is so predictable. We may have upgraded our talent level some under CJ, but, the competition has also gotten tougher. We are going up against some good coaches with good staffs and our offensive coaching staff just doesn't stand up against the better defenses we play and our game management skills are the worst on the planet. Wish I had a better outlook for the 2015 season, but, I just don't see more than 3-9 or, at best, 4-8 season. No matter what happens, no changes will be made, because "@ TU we don't judge by wins or loses".

Man. I hope Tanner Lee is finally ready to rumble after having a year of experience in the FBS ranks. He performed exactly how I expected him to perform last season, but I don't blame him for our horrid offensive play calling.