American Conference RPI

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

Tulane's RPI under Ed Conroy:

230, 239, 179, 223, 207

jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

mbawavefan12 wrote:Tulane's RPI under Ed Conroy:

230, 239, 179, 223, 207
And per Kusher, Conroy's job is very safe.
Dr. Rosenrosen
High Tide

Of course it is.

RD's job is also very safe. Cowen's vacation package is very safe. The continuation of the Tulane model is very safe.
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

Dr. Rosenrosen wrote:Of course it is.

RD's job is also very safe. Cowen's vacation package is very safe. The continuation of the Tulane model is very safe.
And as long as Fitts keeps his mouth shut, his job will be very safe.

And by the way, if you believe this situation to be true, then you believe Tulane's Board is guilty of breaching their fiduciary duty to the University.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

jonathanjoseph wrote:

And by the way, if you believe this situation to be true, then you believe Tulane's Board is guilty of breaching their fiduciary duty to the University.
"There is nothing to fear, but fear itself"....If that is truly the case, I FEAR the worse for Tulane, under present management !
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
winwave
Top of the WAVE

mbawavefan12 wrote:Tulane's RPI under Ed Conroy:

230, 239, 179, 223, 207
That can't be right. The all knowing said mid-season how our RPI was going to be dramatically improved this season.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

golfnut69 wrote:
jonathanjoseph wrote:

"There is nothing to fear, but fear itself"....If that is truly the case, I FEAR the worse for Tulane, under present management !
Of course this is truly the case. I remain slightly incredulous because I've been screaming about this on this forum, and before this one I got banned from the censorship forum for saying this 10 years ago. It hasn't been hard to see what's been going on here.

Cowen consolidated power and absolute power corrupts absolutely.