MEMPHIS GAME ATTENDANCE

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
ccap05
Surge

Hopefully a good win at Houston will encourage people to attend the Memphis game. It should be a good crowd anyway (homecoming, nice fall afternoon) but it would sure be nice to pack the house. A win against Memphis in front of a full house would be a nice way to build excitement/momentum for the rest of the season (it is not over) and, more importantly, for next year. I am very interested in seeing what the student section looks like against Memphis- really hoping to see the section jammed with students.

tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Already more tickets sold then the GT game. I believe it will be well attended. I've have many people call me asking for tickets.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
wavemania
Surge

Just when I think I can't take it anymore, Tulane comes up with a BIG WIN and drags me back in! Damn its hard being green!
torbida
Surge

wavemania wrote:Just when I think I can't take it anymore, Tulane comes up with a BIG WIN and drags me back in! Damn its hard being green!

Tell me about it.I swore I wasn't going to watch after last Friday's game but I can't quit Tulane football and I'm glad I picked up the remote. Homecoming should be a sellout.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

torbida wrote:
wavemania wrote:Just when I think I can't take it anymore, Tulane comes up with a BIG WIN and drags me back in! Damn its hard being green!

Tell me about it.I swore I wasn't going to watch after last Friday's game but I can't quit Tulane football and I'm glad I picked up the remote. Homecoming should be a sellout.
It's already a sellout. Only SRO tickets being sold at $35 a pop.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
JDTulane
Riptide

I have had requests for a month asking for tickets. Our tailgate will be full and the GAPSA tailgate next to us is going up. Expect the alumni house quad to be very populated
exflash
High Tide

Cajun Fan ex Blue Jay ---My greatest Tulane HC was when I was selling programs at the old TU Stadium----I had grown up stamping my feet in the old metal end zone and played in some NORD games there---I am starving as the smell of the meat and onions from the hamburger stand cooked up----Well I am wandering around doing my best when I see this house with all these nice looking folks that are going in and out---I go in and the buffet was unreal looking---To my surprise a group buys my programs and asks if I wanted something to eat---This 6 Warder Yat never ate so well---My Mom (a Newcomb alumna) had taught me the cheers and fight song and I even grew to like the chick singing "Olive green and blue we love you"----Life goes on but memories are cherished!!!
wavefan03
Surge

exflash wrote:Cajun Fan ex Blue Jay ---My greatest Tulane HC was when I was selling programs at the old TU Stadium----I had grown up stamping my feet in the old metal end zone and played in some NORD games there---I am starving as the smell of the meat and onions from the hamburger stand cooked up----Well I am wandering around doing my best when I see this house with all these nice looking folks that are going in and out---I go in and the buffet was unreal looking---To my surprise a group buys my programs and asks if I wanted something to eat---This 6 Warder Yat never ate so well---My Mom (a Newcomb alumna) had taught me the cheers and fight song and I even grew to like the chick singing "Olive green and blue we love you"----Life goes on but memories are cherished!!!
Best Homecoming 2002 first year at Gormley. I cooked about 5 fried turkeys that were damn good. A couple of female friends waved sausages and yelled at Cowen when he rolled past in the parade. Girl I dated was on homecoming court and my best friend ran onto the field and jumped in her group pictures. Security ran him out the stadium and I found him passed out in my truck later. If I remember right Navy took it to us but we could have cared less because it was a great day.
Last edited by wavefan03 on Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
exflash
High Tide

I was at the game and my former teammate John Olegues was inducted into the H of Fame with my S-in-law's brother from the football bowl team---I think, if it were the same game, the opponent was Army---I play the piano and do the Tulane fight song (old one) on occasion!!! lol