Okay, who lives on Chamberlain Drive?

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
T1B2TW
High Tide

Passing by the 5900 block and there was a huge Tulane flag hanging from the porch archway. Fess up. :D

golfnut69
Wild Pelican

T1B2TW wrote:Passing by the 5900 block and there was a huge Tulane flag hanging from the porch archway. Fess up. :D
where the hell is Chamberlain drive ?...I found out!!! it is near Robert e Lee...the google earth photo was from Feburary, the flag was flying then
Last edited by golfnut69 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

T1B2TW wrote:Passing by the 5900 block and there was a huge Tulane flag hanging from the porch archway. Fess up. :D

I am willing to wager it is not RD's house !!!!!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
T1B2TW
High Tide

golfnut69 wrote:
where the hell is Chamberlain drive ?...I found out!!! it is near Robert e Lee...the google earth photo was from Feburary, the flag was flying then
Chamberlain is 1 block East of Paris Avenue, which is where Holy Cross is now.
AugWave
Swell

Is it the house with just 1 Tulane flag, or the big house across the street with a New Orleans, UNO, Xavier and Tulane flag hanging? If you're talking about the big house with the four flags, that's my dad's house lol..
I don't yell. I don't scream. I don't argue. I just hit 'em over the head with a bottle.
T1B2TW
High Tide

The addy of the house I passed is 5901 Chamberlain, if that helps.