I gotta wonder

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

who actually writes articles for the "Bleacher report"...this nimrod states that TCU plas it's home games in Arlington, Texas...news to me and also TCU which just spent millions on a complete Stadium renovation...but then again, why cloud an interesting article with fact... I am suprised that he did not state that Tulane was member in good standing with the Metro conference

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

golfnut69 wrote:who actually writes articles for the "Bleacher report"...this nimrod states that TCU plas it's home games in Arlington, Texas...news to me and also TCU which just spent millions on a complete Stadium renovation...but then again, why cloud an interesting article with fact... I am suprised that he did not state that Tulane was member in good standing with the Metro conference
This is the irony. Anyone can write for Bleacher Report. It's nothing more than a very elaborate forum, so anything written there should be taken with a grain of salt. It's no more believable than any random person who comments here.