Turchin Attendance

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Jonathan
Riptide

I attended every Tulane baseball game in the Superdome when they called it the Winn Dixie Classic. Was great to see Tulane,LSU and UNO team up against among others Southern Cal,UCLA and Cal Fullerton. Other than my attending our two World Series in Omaha and defeating LSU in the Super regional on Zephyr Field, those Tulane Superdome games were one of my great memories about Tulane baseball. Now sadly we are one of the worst programs in the nation.

BC Wave
Swell

172/302
RobertM320
Green Wave

DfromCT wrote:
msdos wrote:exflash, unlike some dicks here, i hold no grudge for the success you guys are currently enjoying.
I will speak for myself. I don't hold any grudge for the success of UL-L (They are PART OF the University of Louisiana system NOT THE University of Louisiana) whatsoever. I do, however, take offense to the fact that he comes here regularly to try to wipe it in our faces, and constantly tries to call his University what the legislators and his own institution have said they should not be called.

So who's the dick here? Richard, raise your hand.
+1 This is the problem I have with ex-flash also. We understand you're doing well. However, you come here regularly just to gloat. That's trolling, buddy. What goes around, comes around. With UL-L's limited upside, should Tulane ever get their asses in gear, you'll be left in our dust. Enjoy while you can.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Why does ULL have to be mentioned only every thread?
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
Wave755
Tsunami

Flash, even ULALA’s most famous graduate, THE WATERBOY himself, Bobby Boucher (pronounced boo-SHAY), purveyor of high quality Cajun H2O, knows Hudseth is gone from LALA after this season. That being said, this is a thread on Tulane Baseball and attendance at Turchin stadium, not Sunbelt, Academic tier 19 LALA (although, I will concede Bobby Boucher’s Cajun girlfriend, Vicki Vallencourt is hot).
Last edited by Wave755 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jonathan
Riptide

Ex flash Steve In my humble opinion ex flash should be banned from this board. I would like to post positive Tulane comments on the University of Louisiana at Lafayette (UL-L) board rajunpagin.com but they will not accept any non USL posters and if you criticize them you are history. If JD Tulane cannot post on their board who can!
JDTulane
Riptide

I have a few posts on their board actually. I havent been on since bowl game so if they banned me since its news to me!!
Jonathan
Riptide

I have not seen your posts as I monitor their board. Great if you can post there. You are like ex flash with the nerve to do it. You are pragmatic, express your feelings about Tulane and not a troll. They should not ban you.
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

tpstulane wrote:Why does ULL have to be mentioned only every thread?
Serves as a nice benchmark for 1) what happens to an athletic program that has good leadership and proper ambitions and 2) how far Tulane's athletic program has fallen that it is no longer the 2nd best program in the state.
Wave755
Tsunami

jonathanjoseph wrote:
tpstulane wrote:Why does ULL have to be mentioned only every thread?
Serves as a nice benchmark for 1) what happens to an athletic program that has good leadership and proper ambitions and 2) how far Tulane's athletic program has fallen that it is no longer the 2nd best program in the state.
But, it has no place on this thread I started concerning Turchin attendance.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Jonathan wrote:I attended every Tulane baseball game in the Superdome when they called it the Winn Dixie Classic. Was great to see Tulane,LSU and UNO team up against among others Southern Cal,UCLA and Cal Fullerton. Other than my attending our two World Series in Omaha and defeating LSU in the Super regional on Zephyr Field, those Tulane Superdome games were one of my great memories about Tulane baseball. Now sadly we are one of the worst programs in the nation.
Another sad thing.. Probably all of the current staff at Wilson and with TAF does not know the dome was able to be configured as a baseball stadium .. They have zero sense of history. I am a firm believer, that if you do not know where you have been, you have no idea where you are going. I remember going to the dome to see the Yankees play their final "spring" game's before opening the season. I also remember when the Winn Dixie challenge was sponsored by Chaquita Banana.
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !