UTEP Game Thread - Wave opens 17 & 1/2 pts. > UTEP

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
IM42lane
Swell

Can the Tulane 'O' score over 17 1/2 points in the UTEP game, that is the important question.

Regards,
"Pete" Madere
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

IM42lane wrote:Can the Tulane 'O' score over 17 1/2 points in the UTEP game, that is the important question.
+1

To beat the spread, we'll probably have to have scores by the D or ST. But I'll be very happy for the Wave to get back on track.

Once again, remember that the line isn't set to show what Vegas thinks about the outcome. The line is set to attract as many bettors to one side as the other.

I'd take the points, myself, but can't bet against the Wave! I do have a friendly wager with a former co-worker whom told me "Tulane won't go to a bowl game until at least 2016." Should be fun to collect from HER!
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Wave755
Tsunami

DfromCT wrote:
To beat the spread, we'll probably have to have scores by the D or ST. But I'll be very happy for the Wave to get back on track.

Once again, remember that the line isn't set to show what Vegas thinks about the outcome. The line is set to attract as many bettors to one side as the other.

I'd take the points, myself, but can't bet against the Wave! I do have a friendly wager with a former co-worker whom told me "Tulane won't go to a bowl game until at least 2016." Should be fun to collect from HER!
Still DfromCT, Jeff Sagarin's college football ratings as of 11/16/13 tell us the Wave is 24.85 points better than UTEP (home team Wave gets 3 extra points). So, on Saturday we will learn just how good the great MIT genius computer wiz Sagarin really is for his ratings system. The Vegas consensus line of the Wave 17 & 1/2 pts. over UTEP is actually a bit more conservative than for Sagarin's ratings.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Doss healing,Montana throwing well w/extra rest:

http://www.nola.com/tulane/index.ssf/20 ... cart_river

Feel free to discuss.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

winwave wrote:Feel free to discuss.
Note to Tammy: Many of these videos we can barely hear the players, (we hear you fine). I don't bother to click much anymore on them because of this.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

tpstulane wrote:
Note to Tammy: Many of these videos we can barely hear the players, (we hear you fine). I don't bother to click much anymore on them because of this.
Tammy...no big deal, most of the "O" players have not seen 17 1/2 in so long, they cannot count that high
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
DrBox
Riptide

golfnut69 wrote:
tpstulane wrote:
Tammy...no big deal, most of the "O" players have not seen 17 1/2 in so long, they cannot count that high
Boy, another swipe at Tulane. That was so witty.
RWR
Swell

Good to hear that Montana's throwing like he was earlier this season. Far from perfect but good enough to be effective in this offense. I think the offense will step up this week. Glad we've had an extra week to get ready for the blitz we'' see this week.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

winwave
Top of the WAVE

winwave
Top of the WAVE

winwave
Top of the WAVE

winwave
Top of the WAVE

winwave
Top of the WAVE

Cheat Sheet:

http://www.nola.com/tulane/index.ssf/20 ... cart_river

If ever the offense is going to break out this is the defense to do it against.