Things about Golfnut69

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

I consider myself an "out of the box"', "forward thinking" "push the envelope" kind of individual...however the Doctors here at the mental ward think otherwise !!!!

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
TURVS71
Swell

golfnut69 wrote:I consider myself an "out of the box"', "forward thinking" "push the envelope" kind of individual...however the Doctors here at the mental ward think otherwise !!!!
People thought about Albert Einstein in the same manner!! :roll:
'Here's a song for the Olive and the Blue"
IM42lane
Swell

What the H__L do you expect from guys like us who love to play "PASTURE POOL" !

P.S. -- My wife (a tenured PhD professor at SELU) thinks that Golf and Math cause brain damage!

golfnut69 wrote:I consider myself an "out of the box"', "forward thinking" "push the envelope" kind of individual...however the Doctors here at the mental ward think otherwise !!!!
Regards,
"Pete" Madere
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Pete... I agree with your wife, Math cana be dangerous to your mental stability...but then again I do have to add when posting my scores !!!!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !