Wave WVB shuts out UNO sets new record 8-0 start.

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
JDTulane
Riptide

jonathanjoseph wrote:
Wave755 wrote: Green Wave brings nothing to this forum but by proxy Dickson’s contempt for what little is left of Tulane’s athletic fan base. Green Wave’s presence on this forum is further evidence for how truly classless Rick Dickson is as a man.
This.

You complain when people ignore your posts or foe people and then say GW brings nothing to the table? pot kettle :lol:

Fred Dowler
Riptide

This much you could bet the house on: if the volleyball team were actually playing a tough schedule but had lost all of the matches you'd be hearing about how tough the schedule was.
Last edited by Fred Dowler on Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tulane sports: small football stadium, very small basketball arena, w̶i̶n̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶g̶r̶a̶m̶s̶, h̶o̶n̶e̶s̶t̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶a̶b̶i̶l̶i̶t̶y̶ , but, hey, now there's tailgating.
Wave755
Tsunami

JDTulane wrote:
jonathanjoseph wrote:
Wave755 wrote: Green Wave brings nothing to this forum but by proxy Dickson’s contempt for what little is left of Tulane’s athletic fan base. Green Wave’s presence on this forum is further evidence for how truly classless Rick Dickson is as a man.
This.

You complain when people ignore your posts or foe people and then say GW brings nothing to the table? pot kettle :lol:
^Dickson dupe^ :lol:
JDTulane
Riptide

Wave755 wrote:
JDTulane wrote:
jonathanjoseph wrote:
This.

Or I think 100% polarized opinions are stupid from both sides.
Wave755
Tsunami

JDTulane wrote:
Wave755 wrote:
JDTulane wrote:
jonathanjoseph wrote:
This.

^still believes in "tricky Dick"^ :lol:
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

JDTulane wrote:
jonathanjoseph wrote:
This.
I respect and want to hear all legitimate opinions. You are a fool if you think Green Wave's opinion is legitimate.
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

JDTulane wrote:
Wave755 wrote:
JDTulane wrote:
jonathanjoseph wrote:
This.

You are making a fool out of yourself by suggesting that they are intellectually honest moral equivalents. One "side" is only here to spread deliberate lies and you are proving that it's working. It's sad, because it's clearly worked with much of the Tulane community.
Wave755
Tsunami

JDTulane wrote:
jonathanjoseph wrote:
This.

By definition a "shill" doesn't offer "genuine" opinions.
DrBox
Riptide

Lost to North Dakota. 3-1.
Fluffing records by ridiculously bad schedules solves/proves/fixes exactly nothing.

Dickson has botched basically every coaching hire he's made. The ex coach picks the golf coach, the Saints gave him CJ. Bring Becker back and let her find us a volleyball coach, if we can't win in C-USA.
Last edited by DrBox on Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fred Dowler
Riptide

Wave755 wrote:
JDTulane wrote:
jonathanjoseph wrote:
This.

By definition a "shill" doesn't offer "genuine" opinions.
Or, as Buddy D. used to say, a "squirrel," i.e. someone whose analyses are without any substance.
Tulane sports: small football stadium, very small basketball arena, w̶i̶n̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶g̶r̶a̶m̶s̶, h̶o̶n̶e̶s̶t̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶a̶b̶i̶l̶i̶t̶y̶ , but, hey, now there's tailgating.
Green Wave
Swell

Wave streak ends at 10 with 3-1 loss to North Dakota.

Momic said:
"I think our team has to understand that when playing a good team like this, it's not going to be easy," added Momic. "They are going to have to play the best they can. They have to play on a different level, and play structured and be in the right position at all times. We have the potential, though, and we understand where we can be."
Tulane will play only two games next week at the Radford tournament against Radford and Savannah State on Friday and Saturday. Coppin State backed out of tournament.

http://www.tulanegreenwave.com/sports/w ... 13aab.html
ROLL WAVE!
JDTulane
Riptide

jonathanjoseph wrote:
JDTulane wrote:
Wave755 wrote:
JDTulane wrote:
jonathanjoseph wrote:
This.

You are making a fool out of yourself by suggesting that they are intellectually honest moral equivalents. One "side" is only here to spread deliberate lies and you are proving that it's working. It's sad, because it's clearly worked with much of the Tulane community.

Dude stop being such a prick. Get the f*** off your pedestal. I think you and GW are both polarized morons. Neither of you can see the other side. If anything he's more intelligent b/c he is satire. You're just crotchety and insulting.
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

JDTulane wrote:

Dude stop being such a prick. Get the f*** off your pedestal. I think you and GW are both polarized morons. Neither of you can see the other side. If anything he's more intelligent b/c he is satire. You're just crotchety and insulting.
That's correct. Truth and lies are polar opposites. Truth isn't satire.
Fred Dowler
Riptide

JDTulane wrote:
Wave755 wrote:
JDTulane wrote:
jonathanjoseph wrote:
This.

But there is this to consider.

You have people like G W et al. and then the whole group who operate the other forum who are 1.) not independent at all. They have insider connections or are insiders themselves. 2.) they're spreading the administration party line and squirrelish, substance-less "all is well" 3.) their agenda is making the administration and Rick Dickson look good and keeping alumni and fans turned on to making donations and buying tickets. That's what they care about the most. 4.) at any other school when the programs in the major sports are not having success the alumni would be up in arms and demanding changes. Case in point: Mack Brown being squarely on the hot seat right now, which I'm sure is red hot after last night. At TU, though, most alumni just swallow the administration party line like sheep, if they care at all. Hence, teams having sustained non-success and a regular non-student following in the neighborhood of 3-4,000.

Ergo, you aren't talking about two sides, pro-administration and critic, that are of equal substance and validity. Only at TU would anyone see this in such a way.
Green Wave
Swell

Ok enough with this BS.

First off. JJ is a paranoid lunatic.

Second. I do not work for Tulane.

Third. being positive about your team and wanting them to do better in the future and now is way the hell better than being a negative prick who comes on this site and posts bull shit and the Admin did it in every damn post on the board.

Fourth. People lead off their posts on this board (not all) with Mr. X your an idiot and everyone knows you know nothing etc. etc.

Fifth. You get tired of hearing that crap over and over from the same group of people who put down Tulane, their opponents, and the kids.

Sixth. I am done pulling punches. You attack. You will be attacked back.

Seventh. This thread was about the girls on a roll. You have an entire thread insulting everything and every one about the volleyball schedule go use it.

Thanks JD for your colorful analysis of me on your last post :roll:
ROLL WAVE!
JDTulane
Riptide

Green Wave wrote:Ok enough with this BS.

Third. being positive about your team and wanting them to do better in the future and now is way the hell better than being a negative prick who comes on this site and posts bull sh*t and the Admin did it in every damn post on the board.

Fourth. People lead off their posts on this board (not all) with Mr. X your an idiot and everyone knows you know nothing etc. etc.

Fifth. You get tired of hearing that crap over and over from the same group of people who put down Tulane, their opponents, and the kids.

Seventh. This thread was about the girls on a roll. You have an entire thread insulting everything and every one about the volleyball schedule go use it.

Tell it like I see it. Stop by the tailgate at homecoming and I'll say it to your face. Blue tent. Young fans. You and I both know you spin things. I'd rather someone spin it to the positive like you than perpetual zOMG ANGER like JJ or wavedat. But neither side lives in reality. Both schticks gettin old. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Thrilled we're undefeated and we damn well should be with this schedule. Our men fb team should be as well but they lost to USA. At least the ladies are beating who they should be.
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

Third. being positive about your team and wanting them to do better in the future and now is way the hell better than being a negative prick who comes on this site and posts bull sh*t and the Admin did it in every damn post on the board.

Oh, this ought to be good. Since I'm already a paranoid lunatic I'm looking forward to seeing what happens when you start "attacking". I'm sure you'll win the hearts and minds around here real quick by going from Rick Dickson's shill to Rick Dickson's shill who insults people. Just go ahead and get started with "if you don't like all this great news about women's volleyball you can go across the street."

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

JDTulane wrote:

Tell it like I see it. Stop by the tailgate at homecoming and I'll say it to your face. Blue tent. Young fans. You and I both know you spin things. I'd rather someone spin it to the positive like you than perpetual zOMG ANGER like JJ or wavedat. But neither side lives in reality. Both schticks gettin old. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Thrilled we're undefeated and we damn well should be with this schedule. Our men fb team should be as well but they lost to USA. At least the ladies are beating who they should be.
Hahahaha. You don't seem quite clear on what constitutes reality.
Fred Dowler
Riptide

I'll leave any analysis of who's a lunatic or not be between you two. But the issue should be whether the points that someone raises have any validity or not as opposed to what they might be as a person.
Green Wave wrote:Second. I do not work for Tulane.
And, technically, the people who are involved with the other forum are not TU employees, either. But they do have their connections. Friendships, family, what-have-you. And, yes, their agenda has been and is to make Rick Dickson et al. look good. They are far from being independent representatives of the average alum.
Green Wave wrote:Third. being positive about your team and wanting them to do better in the future and now is way the hell better than being a negative prick who comes on this site and posts bull sh*t and the Admin did it in every damn post on the board.
If you think people are rough around here then you know very little. I guarantee you that few hurricanes have had the furor that there probably is around the Lone Star state right now w/r/t Mack Brown and the Longhorns. At most schools when you're not doing well in the major sports the alumni are upset. That's life. At TU, though, even though a few of us are critics we have a bunch of sheep mostly who seem to be eager to swallow whatever the administration says.
Green Wave wrote:Fourth. People lead off their posts on this board (not all) with Mr. X your an idiot and everyone knows you know nothing etc. etc.

Hold it for a second.

When did anyone say something about the athletes? The issue is with the athletics department and the constant "all is well" party line and TU trying to look great by loading up the schedule with creampuff matches. I think that that's pretty clear.
Green Wave
Swell

jonathanjoseph wrote:

Oh, this ought to be good. Since I'm already a paranoid lunatic I'm looking forward to seeing what happens when you start "attacking". I'm sure you'll win the hearts and minds around here real quick by going from Rick Dickson's shill to Rick Dickson's shill who insults people. Just go ahead and get started with "if you don't like all this great news about women's volleyball you can go across the street."

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
You answer with rhetoric and see conspiracy under every rock. :mrgreen:
ROLL WAVE!
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

Green Wave wrote:
You answer with rhetoric and see conspiracy under every rock. :mrgreen:
The administration of Tulane University under Scott Cowen has been every bit the stuff of elaborate conspiracy. Hence, we don't judge by wins and losses.
JDTulane
Riptide

I'd tell you to stop by my tailgate too jj but we all know you don't go to games.
Green Wave
Swell

JDTulane wrote: Tell it like I see it. Stop by the tailgate at homecoming and I'll say it to your face. Blue tent.
:?:

Are you calling me out?
ROLL WAVE!
JDTulane
Riptide

Green Wave wrote:
JDTulane wrote: Tell it like I see it. Stop by the tailgate at homecoming and I'll say it to your face. Blue tent.

Are you calling me out?

No. Inviting you to have a beer.
Green Wave
Swell

JDTulane wrote:
Green Wave wrote:

Are you calling me out?

No. Inviting you to have a beer.
:D

Kewl. Ty for the invite.
ROLL WAVE!