Todd Graff

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Jonathan
Riptide

Steve can you ask head to copy your tu board when he copies the other tu board

NOLABigSteve
Riptide

I don't understand what you are asking.
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Steve...whenever there is a "Coach's show" scheduled or a change in venue, Graf will send a "reminder" or an "alert" to the YOGWF...giving where the show will take place, the time and any special guest that may be in attendance.
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Jonathan
Riptide

Steve I am asking you to coionsider calling graf and ask him to post the same announcements he posts weekly on other tu board our opinions are more diverse and not deleted but we all love tu thanks
JTLiuzza
Swell

Interesting question. Does the official "voice of the Wave" only disseminate information to fan sites who censor any and all opinions of the administration that could be construed as critical?

My guess is he doesn't touch this site with a ten foot pole, whether by choice or by edict from his bosses. Either way it would be pathetic but not a surprise.

If I'm wrong on that I'll publicly apologize.

Either disseminate information to all independent fan sites, or none, or admit publicly that the YOGWF is not as independent as they pretend to be.
The second commandment has not been abrogated.
sader24
Tsunami

I would hope he wouldn't discriminate.
threeputt
High Tide

Do we know for sure that he is aware of this board? I would bet that there is a good chance that he does not know of its existance.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

TG is all knowing..he is a gawd, a legend, a myth in his own small mind
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

yo 3Putt...ya gotta stop those xtra stokes !!!!
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

While it would be welcomed if he posted here, it's really up to him if he wanted to join, post etc. Most of us read the other forum and see his posts anyway. But if any of you are so inclined to invite him, that's all good with me.

I'd like to have more registered members and discussion for this board in general.
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
threeputt
High Tide

golfnut69 wrote:yo 3Putt...ya gotta stop those xtra stokes !!!!

LOL ... I actually had a four putt two weekends ago ... Not good not good at all :shock:
Balsamic Duck
Ripple

Ran into this guy at ye old college in a while back (late 80’s). Long story short he was talking shit about my soon to be ex girlfriend, so I threw a beer in his face (It’s Miller time motherfucker). Next thing I know I’m on the ground getting kicked in the stomach by the little twerp, trying to get back on my feet. Well it wasn’t over, and sure enough I got back up and cracked a barstool sports over the jabroni’s back. Then I woke up sweating. That’s right boys, it was all a dream, I used to read word up magazine
dpm wave
Swell

GreenLantern
Riptide

And I thought that golfnut's posts were strange...
Last edited by GreenLantern on Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

GreenLantern wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:50 pm And I thought that golfnut's post were strange...
sey what !?!?... I am the voice of reason !!!!
msdos
Swell