No baseball

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
RWR
Swell

Just checked the Tulane site and no media guide posted this year for baseball. Unfortunately they stopped selling media guides a year or two ago. They had been putting them on-line though for football,basketball, and baseball. In fact they had them for football and basketball this year just not baseball. Someone dropped the ball. There is a spring prospectus on the main site for football.

sader24
Tsunami

My Budweiser and Miller Lt. reps come by every July with several Saints and LSU schedule posters to put up in my bar which I do. The last 3 years I've gone to Tulane in late July in search of a Tulane Schedule Poster (I still have the Louisiana Jones at my house) and all 3 years I've been told, "We don't have any right now" in a rather rude tone. It's little things like these that show just how dysfunctional the whole department is over there. Do I really have to call and schedule an appointment with Rick Dickson just to get a Tulane Schedule Poster to put up in MY BUSINESS? I cut my season tickets in half this year, hopefully somebody calls me so I can read them my litany of complaints.
jonathanjoseph
Green Wave

Complete and utter incompetence.