Predict Score TU versus Central Florida

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Jonathan
Riptide

I predict game wins/loses TU 1 Central Florida 2 this weekend.. We should have beaten LSU A&M but we have no team or staff leadership or spirit. The 4 double plays outs and base steals by LSU A&M did not help.I predict as I did over the last few years and start of this season that TU will have a losing season, no NCAA apperance,and return near to the bottom of CUSA again like last year. Cowen, our AD and Rick Jones must go. How many years approx 5 that we have had a regional, super regional or college world series team. Our recruits and current players suck over the last few years thanks to Jones and staff. Bring on Coach Sloss!

Dupergreenie
Surge

someone ban this troll.... you are no better then the hacks on that other board.
TURVS71
Swell

THIS IS THE LAND OF THE "NOBODY GETS BANNED."

As far as UCF, call me crazy but I think we win 2 of 3 just because that things CAN'T (fingers crossed) get worse!

We shall see!
'Here's a song for the Olive and the Blue"
JTLiuzza
Swell

We're going to sweep them, including run ruling them on Sunday, which will then serve as a flash point for the remainder of the season whereby we'll win CUSA, a super regional at home, and finally, the CWS [/roller] 8-)
The second commandment has not been abrogated.
rollinggreen
High Tide

Indabag, You are smoking some good stuff! Here is reality, Tulane get's swept this weekend and does not even qualify for the C-USA tournament. Welcome to the real world!
JTLiuzza
Swell

That would be a joke. As I recall there was a poster on the other board which will remain nameless whose board name was roller. He was known for his unrealistically enthusiastic predictions of Wave athletics performances year after year (undefeated seasons, championships, etc). Hence the [/roller] tag.

The only thing I smoke is a good cigar from time to time. ;)
rollinggreen
High Tide

I hear ya! I hope I am wrong!
rollinggreen
High Tide

I am glad to eat crow at least for tonight! I will give credit where credit is due.
JTLiuzza
Swell

A 10-8 win for the Wave tonight.

And all opinions one way or the other about Coach Jones aside, he won his 1000th game tonight. Hat's off to Coach Jones for a great accomplishment.

I hope we can take this momentum and win a road series.
tnelly15
Riptide

rollinggreen wrote:, Tulane get's swept this weekend and does not even qualify for the C-USA tournament. Welcome to the real world!
Nice call.
JTLiuzza
Swell

When I was predicting a Wave sweep I was admittedly horsing around but here we are heading into Sunday looking for the sweep. I think I'll be wearing the ol' sweep shirt tomorrow.

Nice game today Wave!!